We are obsessed with omnichannel product discovery and search; in just three short years Pricesearcher has built a world-class technical infrastructure aggregating over 2.6bn product data points.
It should be effortless to have every piece of retail inventory available to discover and purchase in the UK.
With one search, all the retailers, everything in one place. No More Tabs!
Pricesearcher is building a bespoke native advertising product anchored around a vast array of customer and product data points. Exclusively harnessing first-party data, we’ll connect potential customers with retailers in a never before seen manner.
As the Advertising Manager, you’ll report into the Marketing Director owning three crucial monetisation elements; selling our inventory directly to brands, end-to-end Ad Operations and supporting the rollout of new advertising features and functionality.
You’re in the programmatic world, can present a persuasive sales strategy and have an intense focus on one day leading a Commercial function.
- Pick-up the sales pipeline and incrementally add new leads to it; ensuring we are as close to a 100% fill-rate from Q1 2020.
- Lead the ideation, sourcing, structuring, negotiation and execution of direct advertising deals.
- End to end Ad Trafficking via our Ad Server.
- Networking and developing your portfolio for contacts.
- Educating and advising our clients on best-practice.
- Prioritising advertising features, writing technical requirements and owning UAT.
- Comfortable and effective operating in a hand-on start-up environment.
- This role will work very closely with the Marketing and Retail Directors.
- Someone who has worked agency or platform side.
- Proficient in Ad serving, Exchanges, DSP, S2S, SSP, DMP, and CMS technologies.
- You can demonstrate that you have worked with many leading retailers and brands.
- Able to build enduring relationships with clients across all seniority levels.
- Commercially focused and can demonstrate working with UK revenue targets and closing deals.
- Perhaps you have been working in either sales or account management for three to four years and seeking an organisation to grow into a leadership team.
- Work from home every Friday.
- Paid for weekly team lunch.
If you think you’re the right candidate for this position, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org