We are obsessed with omnichannel product discovery and search; in just three short years Pricesearcher has built a world-class technical infrastructure aggregating over 2.6bn product data points.
It should be effortless to have every piece of retail inventory available to discover and purchase in the UK.
With one search, all the retailers, everything in one place. No More Tabs!
This an exciting opportunity to be the second full-time staff member in the Marketing department and essential to leading our CRM efforts. Your first task is to help us flawlessly launch our inaugural CRM program. Moving swiftly into day to day channel stewardship, increasing our daily repeat usage working with one of the most extensive product data sets in the EU and harnessing Customer and UGC behavioural signals
If you adore automation workflows, getting into the mind of the customer, experimentation to increasing repeat usage. You yearn to take on more responsibility and grow within a fast-scaling scaling business.
- Working closely with the Marketing Director to develop the channel from scratch.
- Lead cross-functional CRM projects.
- Working closely with Data Science to leverage our huge dataset.
- Setting up tests within journeys to optimise CRM activity, including devising and implementing segmentation, targeting and positioning strategies to increase repeat usage.
- Devising referral/WoM and growth loops strategies.
- Conducting A/B tests for emails.
- Initially, write the majority of content yourself and then train and hand over to more junior team members.
- Creating briefs for creative assets.
- Prioritising CRM/Web features, writing technical requirements and owning UAT.
- Good working knowledge of data privacy legislation, for example, GDPR or PECR.
- Strong understanding of marketing channels and how they influence customer behaviour.
- Experienced in the development of sophisticated customer journeys using data and insight, with proven ability to influence KPIs around the retention, referrals and improving CLV.
- Perhaps you have been working agency or client-side and keen to now own the channel implementation.
- Work from home every Friday.
- Paid for weekly team lunch.
If you think you’re the right candidate for this position, email us at email@example.com