Other applicable terms
If you purchase goods from a third party retailer following a visit to our site, we are not a party to that contract, and the third party retailer’s own terms and conditions of sale will apply. You should read those terms before you make your purchase, and we do not accept any liability to you in relation to those terms, the contract of sale, or any goods you purchase.
Information about us
The website https://www.pricesearcher.com is owned and operated by Pricesearcher Limited ("we" or "us"). We are a limited company registered in England and Wales under company number 10248679 and have our registered office at Stapleton House, Block A - 2nd Floor, 110 Clifton street, London, EC2A 4HT.
Changes to these terms
Please check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we make, as they are binding on you.
Changes to our site
We may update our site from time to time, and may change the content at any time. However, please note that any of the content on our site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update it.
We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will be free from errors or omissions.
In particular, we do not guarantee that:
- any reviews or ratings posted on our site by other users; or
- any other contributions submitted by third parties (including by way of example but without limitation feeds / RSS, news and content, buying guides, industry news and opinion pieces),
are accurate, up-to-date or impartial and we accept no liability for the content of any such reviews, ratings or contributions.
Accessing our site
Our site is made available to users free of charge.
We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. Access to our site is permitted on a temporary basis only. We may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of our site without notice. We will not be liable to you if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our site.
Our site is directed to people residing in the United Kingdom. We do not represent that content available on or through our site is appropriate to, or available in, other locations. We may limit the availability of our site or any service or product described on our site to any person or geographic area at any time. If you choose to access our site from outside the United Kingdom, you do so at your own risk.
Your account and password
If you choose, or you are provided with, a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential. You must not disclose it to any third party.
If you know or suspect that anyone other than you knows your user identification code or password, you must promptly notify us.
Intellectual property rights
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the content and material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for your personal use, and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to content posted on our site.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our site must always be acknowledged.
You are not permitted to:
- republish material from our site (including republication on another website, except for the purpose of promoting use of our site for example by reposting links to ads and other content in social media);
- sell, rent, license, sublicense, lease, distribute, copy, duplicate, publish or reproduce material from our site and any material or any part thereof for use by any third party;
- use any material in any way that is unlawful or in breach of any person's legal rights under any applicable law, or in any way that is offensive, indecent, discriminatory or otherwise objectionable.
You must not use any part of the content on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us, or from our licensors (as the case may be).
No reliance on information
The content on our site is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our site.
In particular, please note that we are not the seller of any products listed on our site. The details of the products listed on our site are provided to us by third party retailers for your information only. We do not verify the details provided to us, and therefore we make no warranties or representations as to their accuracy or completeness. If you rely on these details, you do so at your own risk. You must check all details about the product and the terms on which it is offered for sale with the relevant retailer before making any decision to purchase. We are not a party to any sale of any product listed on our site, and we do not accept any responsibility or liability whatsoever (whether to you or to any third party) in relation to any contract you enter into with a retailer following a visit to our site.
Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our site is accurate, complete or up-to-date. You acknowledge that this is reasonable because product information is provided to us by third party retailers, and we do not have the means to check the accuracy of such information.
Limitation of our liability
To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all conditions, warranties, representations or other terms which may apply to our site or any content on it, whether express or implied.
We will not be liable to any user for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
- use of, or inability to use, our site; or
- use of or reliance on any content displayed on our site.
We are also not liable for:
- loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
- business interruption;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
- any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus, distributed denial-of-service attack, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any content on it, or on any website linked to it.
We assume no responsibility for the content of websites linked on our site. Such links should not be interpreted as endorsement by us of those linked websites. We will not be liable for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
If you are a business listing products on our site, different limitations and exclusions of liability will apply to liability arising as a result of our supply of services to you, which will be set out in our terms and conditions for businesses: https://www.pricesearcher.com/content/business-terms.
Uploading or submitting content to our site
- make use of a feature that allows you to upload content to our site, or to make contact with other users of our site; or
- submit contributions to us for inclusion on our site (such as feeds / RSS, news and content, buying guides, industry news and opinion pieces, etc),
you must comply with the content standards set out in our acceptable use policy.
You warrant that any such contribution does comply with those standards, and you will be liable to us and indemnify us for any breach of that warranty. If you are a consumer user, this means you will be responsible for any loss or damage we suffer as a result of your breach of warranty.
Any content you upload to our site or submit to us for use on our site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. You retain all of your ownership rights in your content, but you are required to grant us and other users of our site a limited licence to use, store and copy that content and to distribute and make it available to third parties. The rights you license to us are described in the next paragraph (Rights you licence).
We also have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any content posted or uploaded by you to our site or submitted to us for inclusion on our site constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy.
We will not be responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any content posted by you or any other user of our site, or submitted to us for inclusion on our site.
Please note that whilst we have no obligation to screen, edit or monitor any of the content on our site, we have the right at our absolute discretion to remove, screen, translate or edit without notice:
- any posting you make on our site; or
- any content or contributions you submitted to us which we have posted or included on our site (such as feeds / RSS, news and content, buying guides, industry news and opinion pieces, etc),
at any time and for any reason without reference to you if, in our opinion, your post / such content does not comply with the content standards set out in our acceptable use policy, or is otherwise regarded by us as inappropriate.
The views expressed by other users on our site, or by businesses listing products on our site, do not represent our views or values.
Please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any concerns about any of the content on our site.
We reserve the right at our sole discretion not to include on our site any content or contribution which you have submitted to us.
You are solely responsible for securing and backing up your content.
Acceptable Use Policy
You may use our site only for lawful purposes. You may not use our site:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards set out below.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt any part of our site, any equipment or network on which our site is stored, any software used in the provision of our site or any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
We may from time to time provide interactive services on our site, such as chat rooms or bulletin boards ("interactive services"). Where we do provide any interactive service, we will provide clear information to you about the kind of service offered, if it is moderated and what form of moderation is used (including whether it is human or technical).
We will do our best to assess any possible risks for users (and in particular, for children) from third parties when they use any interactive service provided on our site, and we will decide in each case whether it is appropriate to use moderation of the relevant service (including what kind of moderation to use) in the light of those risks. However, we are under no obligation to oversee, monitor or moderate any interactive service we provide on our site, and we expressly exclude our liability for any loss or damage arising from the use of any interactive service by a user in contravention of our content standards, whether the service is moderated or not.
The use of any of our interactive services by a minor is subject to the consent of their parent or guardian. We advise parents who permit their children to use an interactive service that it is important that they communicate with their children about their safety online, as moderation is not fool proof. Minors who are using any interactive service should be made aware of the potential risks to them.
Where we do moderate an interactive service, we will normally provide you with a means of contacting the moderator, should a concern or difficulty arise.
These content standards apply to any and all material which you contribute to our site (including for example but without limitation: feeds / RSS, news and content, buying guides, industry news and opinion pieces) ("contributions"), and to any interactive services associated with it or them.
You must comply with the spirit and the letter of the following standards. The standards apply to each part of any contribution as well as to its whole.
- Be accurate (where they state facts).
- Be genuinely held (where they state opinions).
- Comply with applicable law in the UK and in any country from which they are posted.
Contributions must not:
- Contain any material which is defamatory of any person.
- Contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory.
- Promote sexually explicit material.
- Promote violence.
- Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- Infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person.
- Be likely to deceive any person.
- Be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence.
- Promote any illegal activity.
- Be threatening, abuse or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety.
- Be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
- Be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person.
- Give the impression that they emanate from us, if this is not the case.
- Advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
Suspension and termination
We will determine, in our discretion, whether there has been a breach of this acceptable use policy through your use of our site. When a breach of this policy has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our site.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any posting or material uploaded by you to our site.
- Issue of a warning to you.
- Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
- Further legal action against you.
- Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
We exclude liability for actions taken in response to breaches of this acceptable use policy. The responses described in this policy are not limited, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
Rights you licence
When you upload or post content to our site or submit content to us for inclusion on our site as the case may be, (including for example product reviews and ratings, or feeds / RSS, news and content, buying guides, industry news and opinion pieces, as applicable), you grant to us the following licences:
- a perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, transferable licence to us to use, reproduce, distribute, display, prepare derivative works of, and perform such content whether or not for payment in connection with:
- the service provided by our site, and
- the promotion of our site and the service provided by our site,
- the promotion of third party products on our site,
- any other commercial or non-commercial purpose we may determine at our discretion,
in all forms of media.
- a perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, transferable licence to third parties (including, for example, other users of our site, and our business partners, affiliates, third party retailers and advertisers) to use, reproduce, distribute, display, prepare derivative works of, and perform such content for their own purposes, or in accordance with the functionality provided by our site, in all forms of media and whether or not for payment.
Please note that the licences referred to in this section will not expire when the relevant content is deleted from our site.
We do not guarantee that our site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform in order to access our site. You should use your own virus protection software.
You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, Trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you may be committing a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We reserve the right to report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
Linking to our site
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
You must not establish a link to our site in any website that is not owned by you.
Our site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our site other than the home page.
We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
The website in which you are linking must comply in all respects with the content standards set out in our acceptable use policy.
If you wish to make any use of content on our site other than that set out above, please contact us.
Third party links and resources in our site
Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only.
We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
Although reasonable efforts have been made to ensure that material that infringes third party IPR will not be present on our site or used in connection with it, the risk cannot be entirely eliminated.
In particular, we recognise that from time to time the following may occur:
- third party IPR may be used as a keyword within Pricesearcher campaigns by one of our third party suppliers without our sanction; or
- third party IPR may be used within Pricesearcher advertising or marketing materials (whether online or offline) by one of our third party suppliers without our sanction; or
- material published on our site may feature third party IPR as part of an agreed affiliation scheme; or
- third party IPR may be presented on our site (either on its own or in conjunction with other third party IPR) in a way which the owner of the third party IPR in question is not happy with.
If you are concerned that you have found material used on or in connection with our site for which you have not given permission, or which is in breach of any third party IPR (and in terms of copyright law is not covered by any limitation or exception available at law), please contact us in writing immediately, stating the following:
- Your full contact details.
- Full details of the material to which your concern relates.
- The exact location (giving the full URL) where you found the material in question.
- Provide proof that you are the owner (or duly authorised representative of the owner) of the third party IPR in question, together with a written statement to that effect.
- The specific reason for your request, including but not limited to any alleged breach of third party IPR.
In the event that we are notified by a retailer or third party IPR owner of any of the above, we will invoke our take down procedure as follows:
- We will acknowledge receipt of the take down request by email or letter (usually within 10 working days of receiving it), and we will make an initial assessment of the validity and plausibility of the matter complained of.
- If we decide that the matter referred to us constitutes a valid complaint, we will temporarily remove the material in question from our site pending an agreed solution. We reserve the right where necessary to seek professional legal advice on the matter.
- Where relevant, we will contact any contributor or other third party who supplied or made available the material in question. They will be notified that the material is subject to a take down request, and of the grounds on which the take down request is made, and will be encouraged to address the issues raised in the take down request.
- We will use reasonable endeavours (in conjunction with the third party IPR owner, and with any contributor or other third party where relevant) to resolve the issue swiftly and amicably and to the satisfaction of all parties, with the following possible outcomes:
- The material being replaced on our site unchanged;
- The material being replaced on our site with such changes as we, acting reasonably, regard as fair and necessary;
- The material being replaced on our site with such changes as we may agree this the third party IPR owner;
- The material being permanently removed from our site.
"Pricesearcher" is an unregistered trade mark of Pricesearcher Limited.
To contact us, please email email@example.com.
Thank you for visiting our site.