The UK's Top 10 Best Selling
This list is a great resource for anyone looking to buy an anchor in the UK. It includes the top 10 bestselling anchors from a variety of brands, including Lewmar, Rocna, and Manson. The list is regularly updated to provide the most up-to-date information. Whether you're looking for a reliable anchor for your boat or just want to know what's popular in the UK, this list is a great place to start.
Based on customer reviews and sales
Last updated: 10th Jun 2023 1:56
Next update: 10th Jun 2023 7:56
Most PopularAnchorin the UK today
150 Pcs Wall Plugs and Screws for Brick,Masonry,Heavy Duty, Plastic Expansion Pipe Anchor Bolts (M6/M8/M10) Assorted Set, Used to Fix Photo Frames, Sockets, Partitions, Hooks(30/40/60/80mm)
NCaan 20pk Heavy Duty Metal Self-Drill Plasterboard Fixings with Screws—Superior Tight Grip & Strong Hold—Plasterboard Wall Fixing—Driva Plasterboard Fixings—Metal Self-Drill Anchor 31mm (Pack of 20)
Brackit 206 Piece Drywall Plugs & Anchors Set – Heavy Duty Chipboard Screws Assortment Kit inc. Countersunk Pozi Drive Head Wood Screws – For Repairing, Drilling, Mounting, Building, Furniture and DIY
Bullfix 'Universal' 'Starter' 10 Pack - Heavy Duty Plasterboard Fixings, Drywall Anchor for Dot & Dab, Insulated Plasterboard, Stud Wall & Hollow Cavity Walls, DIY or Trade Fittings
88 Pcs Wall Plugs and Screws Set(44 Masonry Self Tapping Screws, 44 Expansion Pipe Anchor Bolts), M6/M8/M10 Heavy Duty Wood Screws and Wall Plugs Kit for Brick, Concrete, Masonry, Drywall
Toggler 25029 SnapToggler M5 Bolt Anchor, Silver, Pack of 10
Gripit GMIXEDKIT Mixed Plasterboard Fixing Kit - Supports Heavy Loads on Plasterboard Walls Up To 113kg
Top Anchors based on number of reviews
This is a list of the bestselling Anchors ranked by number of reviews found online
- 1Fischer 555008 DUOPOWER Wall Plug, Red/Grey, 8 x 40 mm, Set of 100 PiecesTop Rated9,6119,6119.2/10
- 2fischer DuoPower 6 x 50 S, Powerful Universal Plug with Safety Screw, Intelligent 2-Component Technology for fastenings in Concrete, Bricks, Stone, Gypsum plasterboard, etc, 50 Plugs & 50 ScrewsTop Rated8,4828,4829.2/10
- 3GripIt 252-304 Blue 25mm Plasterboard Fixings For Stud Walls - Max Load 113Kg (4 Pack)Excellent2,3642,3648.2/10
- 4WD-40 44217 Spray Grease - Displaces Water - Smart Straw - 400 ml Bundle with Silicone by WD-40 Specialist - Displaces Moisture - Use on Rubber, Wood, Metal- Smart Straw - 400 mlExcellent2,0782,0788.9/10
- 5Palace Langlow Boiled Linseed Oil 500 ml (1513200)Excellent1,9741,9748.3/10
- 6SEQUAL® Metal Driva Plasterboard Fixings & Screws (Pack of 50), Metal Self Drilling Plasterboard Fixings Raw Plugs Cavity WallExcellent1,9171,9178.1/10
- 7Toggler 25029 SnapToggler M5 Bolt Anchor, Silver, Pack of 10Excellent1,7101,7108.6/10
- 8Plasplug SCF552 Plasterboard Fixings Value Pack includes 50 FixingExcellent1,6961,6968.8/10
- 9NCaan 20pk Heavy Duty Metal Self-Drill Plasterboard Fixings with Screws—Superior Tight Grip & Strong Hold—Plasterboard Wall Fixing—Driva Plasterboard Fixings—Metal Self-Drill Anchor 31mm (Pack of 20)Excellent1,6301,6308.1/10
- 10GeeFix Plasterboard Cavity Wall Fixings Hollow Wall Anchors Heavy Duty (Pack of 4 Fixings)Excellent1,4011,4018.9/10
Top tips for buying an Anchor
- Make sure you choose the right anchor for your application – there are a variety of anchor types available, each with its own advantages and disadvantages.
- Consider the ground conditions – anchors need to be able to penetrate the soil, so you should research the ground type in your area before you buy.
- Check the size and weight – anchors come in a variety of sizes and weights, so make sure you choose one that is suitable for your needs.
- Consider the material – anchors are made from a variety of materials, including steel, concrete, and plastic. Each material has its own advantages and disadvantages, so make sure you choose the right one for your application.
- Consider the corrosion resistance – anchors need to be able to withstand the elements, so make sure you choose one with good corrosion resistance.
- Check the warranty – some anchors come with a warranty, so make sure you read the fine print and understand what is covered.
- Research the manufacturer – make sure you purchase anchors from a reputable manufacturer with a good track record.
- Consider the cost – anchors can vary in price, so make sure you shop around to get the best deal.
- Consider the installation – some anchors require professional installation, so make sure you factor this into your budget.
- Check the reviews – read online reviews from other customers to get an idea of the quality of the product you are considering.