The UK's Top 10 Best Selling
This is a list of the top 10 bestselling bolts in the UK today. It includes a variety of different types of bolts, from standard to specialised, that are available in a range of sizes, styles and materials. This list is perfect for anyone looking for the best bolts for their DIY projects or repairs.
Most PopularBoltin the UK today
Top Bolts based on number of reviews
This is a list of the bestselling Bolts ranked by number of reviews found online
- 1M6 (6mm x 70mm) Cup Square Carriage Bolt & Nut - Steel (Pack of 10)Excellent1,5991,5998.4/10
- 2M8 Eye Bolt Ringbolt Long Shank 304 Stainless Steel Closed Weld Coil Screw Threaded Rod Ring Bolt Yacht Boat Marine 5PCSExcellent1,1441,1448.3/10
- 3M8 (8mm x 40mm) Hex Bolt (Fully Threaded Setscrew) - Stainless Steel (A2) (Pack of 10)Top Rated9779779.3/10
- 4Eye Screws Hooks Bolt Vine Large Bulk Hardware Heavy Duty 75 mm / 3 Inch 10 pcs Pack Metal Shape Self Tapping Ring Silver Colour Zinc Plated Eyelet Screw Shape Axe Sickle Outdoor IndoorExcellent8248248.5/10
- 5All Trade Direct 12 Pk Mixed Colour Plastic Number Plate Bolts & NutsExcellent7357358.7/10
- 6ForgeFix Carriage Bolts | M10 x 130mm | Zinc Plated | Bag 10Excellent7247248.7/10
- 7M10 (10mm x 30mm) Hex Bolt (Fully Threaded Setscrew) - Stainless Steel (A2) (Pack of 10)Excellent5585588.4/10
- 8Grip-it GPCURTKIT GRIPIT Curtain KIT, YellowExcellent4334338.2/10
- 9M4 x 8mm Phillips Pan Head Machine Screws Pack of 10pcs Cross Pan Head Machine Zinc Plated ISO 7045 DIN 7985 Bolts for Machinery Equipment and Home Furniture M4x8mmExcellent4264268.3/10
- 10M6 (6mm x 20mm) Flanged Hex Bolt (Fully Threaded Setscrew) - Stainless Steel (A2) (Pack of 10)Excellent4004008.5/10
Top tips for buying Bolt
- Choose a reputable supplier – Ensure you buy from a reputable supplier who is certified to meet the relevant British and European standards.
- Consider the length and thread size – Choose the right length and thread size for the application.
- Check the material – Make sure that you are buying bolts made from the right material for the job.
- Check the finish – Make sure that the finish of the bolts is suitable for the application.
- Check the head type – Choose the right head type for the application.
- Check the strength – Make sure the bolts are strong enough for the application.
- Choose the right grade – Make sure you are buying the correct grade of bolts for the application.
- Consider the price – Make sure you are getting the best value for your money.
- Check the lead time – Make sure you are getting the bolts when you need them.
- Buy in bulk – Buying in bulk can save you money, so consider this option for larger orders.