The UK's Top 10 Best Selling
This is your go-to guide for the best drill drivers in the UK! Our list of the Top 10 Bestselling Drill Drivers is updated regularly to ensure you find the perfect tool for your project. With reviews from experts and customers, you can be sure to make the right choice when it comes to your new drill driver.
Most PopularDrill Driverin the UK today
Top Drill Drivers based on number of reviews
This is a list of the bestselling Drill Drivers ranked by number of reviews found online
- 1Bosch Home and Garden Cordless Screwdriver IXO (6th Generation, green, variable SPEED CONTROL, rechargeable with micro USB-cable, in storage case)Top Rated14,73014,7309.1/10
- 2Wera Tool-Check Plus Mini Bit Ratchet, Socket, Screwdriver & Bit Set, 39pc, 05056490001Top Rated10,60210,6029.3/10
- 3Bosch Home and Garden Drill Attachment for IXO (with 3-piece drill set)Excellent7,5587,5588.7/10
- 4Wera 73675 Kraftform Micro Precision Screwdriver Set, 12 PiecesExcellent5,4075,4078.6/10
- 5Electric Screwdriver,HANMATEK Cordless Screwdriver Tool Rotated 90 Degrees with Rechargeable Battery & LED Light for Home DIYExcellent5,3425,3428.7/10
- 6Electric Screwdriver, 6N·m and 2000mAh HYCHIKA 3.6V Cordless Screwdriver with 20 Accessories, Work Light, Charger and Magnetic ChuckExcellent4,7754,7758.1/10
- 7Hi-Spec 27 Piece Pink 4.8V Cordless Power Electric Screwdriver Set. Rechargeable Battery Screwdriving with 23 Popular Bit Sizes for The Home & OfficeExcellent4,5474,5478.2/10
- 8Draper 82399 Security Screwdriver Bit and Driver Set (45 Piece) Black and SilverExcellent4,3704,3708.8/10
- 9Bosch Professional Cordless Screwdriver Bosch GO (incl. 25-Piece Bit Set, USB Charging Cable, L-BOXX Mini) – Amazon Exclusive SetExcellent4,1514,1518.2/10
- 10DEWALT DCF887N XR 18V 3 Speed BL Impact Driver Naked-Body ONLY, 18 W, 18 V, Multi, Bare UnitTop Rated3,7003,7009.5/10
Top tips for buying Drill Driver
- Choose a drill driver with a powerful motor. Look for a drill driver with at least 18V of power for optimal performance.
- Consider the type of battery the drill driver uses. Lithium-ion batteries typically offer the best performance and longest battery life.
- Check the speed range of the drill driver. Look for one with variable speeds to help you tackle a variety of materials.
- Look for a drill driver with a comfortable grip. Ergonomic handles help make your job easier and reduce fatigue.
- Consider the weight of the drill driver. A lightweight model is easier to handle and less tiring to use.
- Choose a drill driver with adjustable torque. This allows you to set the drill driver to the ideal setting for the task at hand.
- Look for a drill driver with a built-in LED light. This will help you see your work area more clearly.
- Consider the accessories that come with the drill driver. Some models come with a variety of useful attachments.
- Make sure the drill driver is covered by a warranty. This will help protect your investment in case of any defects.
- Read customer reviews before making your purchase. This will give you an idea of the drill driver’s performance and reliability.