The UK's Top 10 Best Selling
This list of Top 10 Bestselling Drills in the UK today showcases the best-selling drills on the market. From powerful cordless drills to corded drills with superior torque, this list has something for everyone. All of the drills featured on this list have been carefully chosen for their quality and performance, so you can be sure you're getting an excellent tool for your money.
Most PopularDrillin the UK today
Top Drills based on number of reviews
This is a list of the bestselling Drills ranked by number of reviews found online
- 1Bosch Home and Garden Cordless Combi Drill PSB 1800 LI-2 (2 batteries, 18 Volt System, in carrying case)Excellent15,59515,5958.8/10
- 2Bosch Home and Garden Cordless Screwdriver IXO (5th generation, 3.6 V, in case)Excellent14,84814,8488.6/10
- 3Terratek 13Pc Cordless Drill Driver 18V/20V-Max Lithium-Ion, Electric Screwdriver, Accessory Kit, LED Work Light, Quick Change Battery & Charger IncludedGood13,95013,9507.9/10
- 4Wera Tool-Check Plus Mini Bit Ratchet, Socket, Screwdriver & Bit Set, 39pc, 05056490001Excellent10,74510,7458.9/10
- 5Ryobi R18PD3-215GZ 18 V ONE+ Cordless Combi Drill Starter Kit (2 x 1.5 Ah)Excellent5,5325,5328.9/10
- 6Wera 73675 Kraftform Micro Precision Screwdriver Set, 12 Pieces & 967SPKL/9BO Multicolour TX-Key Set, TX8 - TX40, 9pc, 05073599001Top Rated5,4415,4419.1/10
- 7Electric Screwdriver,HANMATEK Cordless Screwdriver Tool Rotated 90 Degrees with Rechargeable Battery & LED Light for Home DIYExcellent5,4075,4078.4/10
- 8MYLEK MY18BCM1 Cordless Drill 18V, 1300 mAh Li-Ion Driver 28Nm, 1 Hour Quick Charge, 2 Speed, LED Work Light, Carry Case with Accessory Kit, Variable Speed & Quick Stop FunctionExcellent4,7884,7888.7/10
- 9MYLEK 18V Cordless Drill - Lithium Ion Drills Driver Screwdriver Set - 13 Piece Combi Accessory Kit - LED Worklight, 18 VoltsExcellent4,6844,6848.0/10
- 10Hi-Spec 27 Piece Pink 4.8V Cordless Power Electric Screwdriver Set. Rechargeable Battery Screwdriving with 23 Popular Bit Sizes for The Home & OfficeExcellent4,6074,6078.0/10
Top tips for buying Drill
- Know what type of drill you need: decide between a hammer drill, cordless drill, or a combination drill.
- Consider the size and weight of the drill: make sure it’s lightweight and easy to use.
- Check the voltage: higher voltage drills can be more powerful and perform better.
- Look at the drill speed: make sure it has a variable speed setting.
- Look for additional features: check for extra features such as LED lights, magnetic bases, and reversible settings.
- Consider the battery type: lithium-ion batteries are generally the best choice.
- Check the warranty: make sure the drill comes with a good warranty.
- Research the brand: look for brands with good customer reviews and ratings.
- Compare prices: shop around for the best deal.
- Invest in accessories: look for drill bits, chucks, and other accessories that can help you get the most out of your drill.