The UK's Top 10 Best Selling
Our Top 10 Bestselling Grinders in the UK list provides a comprehensive overview of the best grinders available on the market today. This list is based on customer reviews, ratings, and sales figures, so you can be sure that you are getting the most reliable and highest quality grinder for your money. Find the perfect grinder for your needs today!
Most PopularGrinderin the UK today
Top Grinders based on number of reviews
This is a list of the bestselling Grinders ranked by number of reviews found online
- 1Einhell Power X-Change 115mm (4 Inch) Cordless Angle Grinder - 18V Disc Battery Grinder For Cutting, Grinding And Polishing - TE-AG 18/115 Li Solo Power Tool (Battery Not Included)Excellent5,6145,6148.1/10
- 2Makita DGA504Z 18V Li-ion LXT Brushless 125mm Angle Grinder – Batteries and Charger Not IncludedTop Rated5,5605,5609.0/10
- 3Grinder Wood Carving Disc GRAFF Speedcutter 125mm, TCT Circular Saw Blade - Woodcarving Saw Blade 22.23 mm Arbor, Sculpting, Shaping and Cutting Wheel with 3 TeethExcellent4,4934,4938.1/10
- 4DEWALT DCG405N 18V XR Brushless 125mm Angle Grinder, Multi-ColourTop Rated3,4623,4629.2/10
- 5Ryobi R18AG-0 ONE+ Angle Grinder, 18V (Body Only), Green & BlackTop Rated3,3763,3769.2/10
- 6Makita GA4530R Angle Grinder Slide Switch 240V Multicolour 115 mm/STop Rated3,1603,1609.1/10
- 7Einhell 4430618 115mm Angle Grinder TC-AG 115 | 500W, 4 Inch Grinder For Cutting, Grinding, Polishing and Sharpening | Soft Start, Spindle Lock, Additional Handle, RedExcellent3,1553,1558.3/10
- 8Makita DGA452Z 18 V Body Only Cordless Li-ion Angle Grinder, SMALLTop Rated2,7742,7749.6/10
- 9OBA Wood Grinding Wheel Angle Grinder Disc Carving Disc Shaping Polishing Grinding Wheel for Angle Grinder, Arbor 16 mmExcellent2,5782,5788.5/10
- 10BLACK+DECKER 710 W Grinder Power Tool 115 mm with 5 Cutting Discs, BEG010A5-GBTop Rated2,4952,4959.0/10
Top tips for buying Grinder
- Look for grinders with adjustable settings to give you the perfect grind.
- Consider the size of the grinder. If you’re looking for a grinder to use for espresso, you’ll need one with a narrower burr size, as this will ensure a finer grind.
- Look for burrs made from stainless steel or ceramics for durability and longevity.
- Choose a grinder with a motor that is strong enough to power through your desired grind size.
- Consider the noise level of the grinder you’re looking at.
- Check for a hopper that is large enough to hold enough beans for multiple cups of coffee.
- Look for a grinder with a timer or dosing feature if you need to grind the same amount of beans each time.
- Check for ease of use, such as a dosing dial and grind size indicator.
- Look for a grinder with an anti-static coating to reduce mess.
- Make sure the grinder is easy to clean, with removable parts and a catch cup.