The UK's Top 10 Best Selling
This is your ultimate guide to finding the best hammer drills in the UK today. Our list features the top 10 bestselling hammer drills, with reviews and ratings from real customers. Get the best value for your money and find the perfect tool for your next project.
Most PopularHammer Drillin the UK today
Top Hammer Drills based on number of reviews
This is a list of the bestselling Hammer Drills ranked by number of reviews found online
- 1Bosch Home and Garden Hammer Drill EasyImpact 550 (550 W, in carrying case)Excellent3,6873,6878.6/10
- 2Makita DHR202Z 18V Li-Ion LXT 20mm SDS-Plus Rotary Hammer - Batteries and Charger Not IncludedTop Rated3,2463,2469.5/10
- 3Bosch Home and Garden Hammer Drill UniversalImpact 700 (700 W, in carrying case)Excellent2,2432,2438.5/10
- 4Ryobi R18SDS-0 ONE+ SDS Plus Cordless Rotary Hammer Drill (Body Only) - Hyper Green & RB18L50 ONE+ Lithium+ 5.0Ah Battery, 18 VTop Rated2,0522,0529.4/10
- 5Makita DHR242Z 18V LXT Brushless 24mm Rotary Hammer SDS-Plus - Batteries and Charger Not IncludedTop Rated1,8961,8969.3/10
- 6Einhell TC-DH 43 SDS Hex Demolition Hammer | 240V, 1600W Concrete Breaker Pneumatic Drill | 43 Joule Single Impact Force Jack Hammer, Vibration-Cushioned Handle, Includes Pointed and Flat ChiselExcellent1,5231,5238.6/10
- 7Einhell TC-RH 20/1 Rotary Hammer Drill | SDS Plus 4-in-1 Drill - Drilling / Pneumatic Impact Drilling / Chiselling With and Without Lock | 500W, 1.6 Joule Impact Force, Electronic Speed ControlExcellent1,0391,0398.0/10
- 8DEWALT DCH273N 18V XR Li-Ion SDS Plus Rotary Hammer Drill, 18 W, 18 V, Yellow/BlackExcellent9129128.7/10
- 9Bosch Professional Rotary Hammer GBH 2-26 F (230 V, SDS-Plus, 830 W, 2,7 J, Including Auxiliary Handle, Quick Change Chuck, Depth Stop, SDS Plus Quick-Change Chuck, Carrying Case)Top Rated8698699.0/10
- 10Terratek 35pcs 810W Hammer Drill Power Impact Drill Heavy Duty Variable Speed 1/2-Inch(13 mm) Keyed ChuckExcellent7497498.8/10
Top tips for buying Hammer Drill
- Consider your needs. Before committing to the purchase of a hammer drill, consider the tasks you will be using it for, and what type of drill best suits your needs.
- Consider the size and weight. Hammer drills can be heavier than regular drills, so consider the size and weight of the model you are looking at.
- Check the motor power. The motor power of a hammer drill is an important factor to consider when making your purchase.
- Check the speed range. Look for a hammer drill with a wide range of speed settings to suit different applications.
- Check the chuck size. A larger chuck size will allow for greater compatibility with a wider range of drill bits.
- Look for additional features. Some hammer drills come with additional features such as a depth gauge, a soft start and an adjustable clutch.
- Look for ergonomic design. Look for a hammer drill with an ergonomic design that is comfortable to use and easy to handle.
- Consider the warranty. Hammer drills can be expensive, so look for one with a good warranty.
- Compare prices. Compare prices from different retailers to find the best deal.
- Read reviews. Read reviews from other customers to find out more about the performance of the hammer drill you are considering.