The UK's Top 10 Best Selling
Discover the UK's top 10 bestselling paint trays and find the perfect one for your project! Our list includes trays of all shapes and sizes, from disposable to long-lasting and from budget-friendly to top of the range. With a wide range of options to choose from, you'll be sure to find the best paint tray for your needs.
Most PopularPaint Trayin the UK today
Top Paint Trays based on number of reviews
This is a list of the bestselling Paint Trays ranked by number of reviews found online
- 1Stanley 005867 305mm 12iInch Stainless Steel Mud PanTop Rated2,2562,2569.1/10
- 2Harris - 102104005 - Seriously Good Paint Tray Liners - 9" 5 PackExcellent8858858.7/10
- 3ProDec 5 pack Disposable 9 inch Paint Tray Liners for Quick No Mess Paint Colour Changes Without Washing Paint Trays Out, Compatible with ProDec 9 inch Paint Roller TraysExcellent8858858.1/10
- 4Coral 73300 Essentials Plastic Paint Roller Tray for Covers up to 4 inchExcellent8138138.7/10
- 5Wooster Brush Pelican Hand Held Pail Liners, 3-PackTop Rated7657659.3/10
- 6KADAX Black Painting Tray, 29.5 x 15.5 cm, Plastic Paint Tray, Rectangular Paint Tray with Small Handle, Painting Accessories, Disposable Paint TrayExcellent6916918.8/10
- 7Silverline 450193 Disposable Roller Tray Liner 5pk 100 mmExcellent5735738.6/10
- 8Task 580429 Paint Pad Set 4pce 4pceGood5725726.8/10
- 9Silverline 969732 Roller Tray 230 mm , BlackExcellent4454458.3/10
- 10Harris Seriously Good Paint Tray Liners | Pack of 5 Inserts | 4in 100mmExcellent4124128.2/10
Top tips for buying Paint Tray
- Choose the right size tray for your project.
- Consider the type of paint you are using and choose a tray that is compatible.
- Look for trays that are easy to clean.
- Choose trays made of durable materials.
- Check the tray’s capacity and make sure it can hold the amount of paint you need.
- Look for trays with ergonomic handles that are comfortable to hold.
- Consider trays with lids or covers to prevent spills and mess.
- Look for trays that are easy to carry and store.
- Make sure the tray is suitable for use with a roller or brush.
- Consider the cost of the tray and make sure it fits your budget.