The UK's Top 10 Best Selling
Discover the top 10 bestselling paintbrushes in the UK today! Our list features the highest quality paintbrushes from leading brands, so you can be sure you're getting the best quality for your next painting project. Shop now and get the perfect paintbrush for your needs!
Most PopularPaintbrushin the UK today
Top Paintbrushes based on number of reviews
This is a list of the bestselling Paintbrushes ranked by number of reviews found online
- 1Harris Essentials Walls & Ceilings Paint Brush Set | Pack of 5 | 0.5", 1", 1.5", 2"Excellent14,19214,1928.4/10
- 2Coral 31417 Zero Paint Brushes with No Loss of Bristle Paintbrush Heads 5 Piece Pack Set, Yellow, Set of 5Excellent13,58313,5838.5/10
- 3Frog Tape Yellow Delicate Surface Painters Masking Tape 24mm x 41.1m. Indoor painting and decorating for sharp lines and no paint bleedExcellent12,09212,0928.4/10
- 4Mixed Paint Brush Set (Pack of 5)Good11,85611,8567.9/10
- 5Harris Seriously Good No Loss Paint Brushes for Walls and Ceilings, 5 Brush Pack, 0.5" 1" 1.5" 2"Excellent6,6496,6498.5/10
- 6Amazon Basics, Master Pro Paint Brush Set – 3 brushesExcellent4,7044,7048.1/10
- 7RUSTINS Matt Black Paint 250mlExcellent4,1354,1358.6/10
- 8Harris Essentials Woodwork Gloss 5 Pack, 1 x 0.5, 1 x 1, 1 x 1.5, 2 x 2 Paint BrushesExcellent2,6072,6078.9/10
- 9Harris 102021010 Seriously Good Woodwork Gloss No-Loss Paint Brushes, 3 Brush Pack, 1", 1.5", 2"Excellent1,8161,8168.3/10
- 10Stanley HOBBY10 10 Piece Hobby Paint Brush SetExcellent1,7291,7298.4/10
Top tips for buying Paintbrush
- Choose paintbrushes that are made from natural fibers, such as hog hair or sable hair.
- Consider the size of the brush head when selecting a paintbrush.
- Check the handle length to ensure it’s comfortable to use.
- Choose paintbrushes that have a good balance between stiffness and flexibility.
- Look for brushes with an ergonomic handle to reduce strain on your hands.
- Select brushes that are suitable for the type of paint you are using.
- Consider the shape of the brush head for precise painting.
- Look for brushes that have a good capacity for holding paint.
- Check the quality of the bristles to ensure they won’t shed or break.
- Look for brushes that are easy to clean and maintain.