The UK's Top 10 Best Selling
Looking for a new Planer Knife? Check out our list of the Top 10 Bestselling Planer Knives in the UK today. We've done the research to make sure you get the best quality and value for your money. Whether you're a professional or just a DIY enthusiast, our list has something for everyone.
Most PopularPlaner Knifein the UK today
Top Planer Knives based on number of reviews
This is a list of the bestselling Planer Knives ranked by number of reviews found online
- 1Bosch Professional 2607000096 Planer Blade, 17cm x 7.8cm x 0.2cm, Silver, Pack of 2Top Rated2,1992,1999.0/10
- 2Box of 10-82mm HSS Reversible Planer Blades Replaces Makita, Black & Decker, Bosch, DeWalt, Trend and Elu planers Quick DELIVERYExcellent8708708.5/10
- 3Makita D-07945 Planer Blades 82 MiniExcellent7677678.9/10
- 4Pair of 82mm (3.1/4") HSS Reversible Planer Blades Suitable Replacement for Makita, Black & Decker, Bosch, DeWalt, Trend and Elu planersExcellent6556558.4/10
- 5DeWalt DT3906-QZ Tct Reversible Planer Blades (2) 82mmTop Rated5415419.0/10
- 6Box of 10-82mm TCT Carbide Reversible Planer Blades Replaces Makita, Black& Decker, Bosch, DeWalt, Trend and Elu planers …Excellent3723728.9/10
- 7Makita 793346-8 Planer BladesTop Rated3623629.2/10
- 8Wadkin Bursgreen 82mm TCT Planer Blades (pair) - Suitable replacement for Makita, Black & Decker, Draper, Hitachi, Nutool, Ryobi., DeWaltExcellent2202208.6/10
- 9Festool 488503 HW 65 Spiral BladeExcellent2152158.7/10
- 10Bosch Professional 2608635350 Tungsten C Woodrazor Blade, Silver, Pack of 2Excellent1931938.7/10
Top tips for buying Planer Knife
- Consider your budget – Planer knives can range from a few pounds to hundreds of pounds, so make sure you decide on a budget before you start shopping.
- Check the warranty – Most planer knives come with a manufacturer’s warranty, so make sure you understand what it covers and the length of the warranty.
- Choose the right material – Planer knives are available in a range of materials, so make sure you choose the right material for the job.
- Check the size – Planer knives come in a range of sizes, so make sure you choose the right size for your planer.
- Consider the sharpness – Planer knives should be sharpened regularly, so make sure you choose a knife that can be sharpened easily.
- Look for quality – Make sure you buy a planer knife from a reputable brand and check customer reviews to make sure it’s a good quality product.
- Check the handle – Make sure the handle of the planer knife is comfortable and fits securely in your hand.
- Look for durability – Planer knives should be durable and able to stand up to daily use.
- Compare prices – Shop around to find the best value for money.
- Ask for advice – If you’re not sure what to buy, ask a professional or someone who knows about planer knives for advice.