The UK's Top 10 Best Selling
If you're looking to make a splash with your pool this summer, check out our list of the Top 10 Bestselling Pool Paints in the UK today. From timeless classics to modern trends, you'll find the perfect paint to give your pool a new look and a splash of colour.
Most PopularPool Paintin the UK today
Top Pool Paints based on number of reviews
This is a list of the bestselling Pool Paints ranked by number of reviews found online
- 1Lausitzer Farbwerke Swimming Pool Paint Traditional Pool Paint Swimming Pool Coating Concrete Paint Waterproof in Blue White Grey Green Sea Green Light Grey Anthracite Grey (5 L, Concrete Grey)Excellent2692698.0/10
- 2Water-based pool paint, protection and decoration of swimming pools. (5 kg, blue)Excellent1711718.1/10
- 3MADE IN GERMANY Goldmeister Farben Pool Pool/Swimming Pool Coating Bathroom in Blue, White and GreenGood37377.6/10
- 4Swimming Pool Paint (5 Litre, Regatta Blue BS18E53)Excellent25258.4/10
- 5Swimming Pool Paint Silk Matte White for Concrete RAL 9010 Pool Paint Swimming Pool Coating Underwater Paint Hamburger Lack-Profi (2.5 L)Good16166.8/10
- 62-K SwimmingPool Paint for Fibreglass/Plastic/Polyester with Hardener Selected Pool Colour Light Grey Sea Green Choice of Colours SwimmingPool Coating Pond Paint, GreyGood10107.7/10
- 81 x 750ml Pool Blue Anti Slip Swimming Pool PaintTop Rated669.0/10
- 9Paint Edges and Coronation of Pools, Special Non-Slip for Renovating the Edges of Pools (2 x 5 Kilo, White)Top Rated449.8/10
- 10Hamburger Lack-Profi Swimming Pool Paint Silk Matt Ultramarine Blue RAL 5002 Blue for Concrete Pool Paint Swimming Pool Coating Underwater Paint 5 LitresTop Rated449.4/10
Top tips for buying Pool Paint
- Consider the type of pool you have when choosing a paint.
- Choose a paint that is specifically designed for the type of pool you have.
- Make sure the paint is suitable for use in both fresh and saltwater pools.
- Consider the type of surface you’re painting.
- Check the paint’s coverage rate and expected lifespan.
- Ensure the paint is free from harmful chemicals and safe for use around children.
- Read reviews from other customers to ensure you’re buying a quality product.
- Look for paints that are easy to apply and clean up.
- Make sure the paint is resistant to fading and cracking.
- Buy from a reputable supplier for peace of mind.