The UK's Top 10 Best Selling
Check out our list of the Top 10 Bestselling Protractors in the UK today. Find the best protractor for your needs, from beginner to professional level. We have compiled a selection of the highest quality protractors from leading brands, ensuring you get the best value for your money. Get the perfect protractor for your projects and get the job done quickly and accurately.
Most PopularProtractorin the UK today
Top Protractors based on number of reviews
This is a list of the bestselling Protractors ranked by number of reviews found online
- 1Gemred gemred 82305 7" Digital Angle DetectorExcellent6,6136,6138.6/10
- 2Starrett 505P-7 Miter Saw ProtractorExcellent6,5426,5428.3/10
- 3Bahco CS150 150mm Combination Square , OrangeExcellent6,3126,3128.6/10
- 4LEXIVON Aluminum Miter Saw Protractor | 7-Inch Rust Proof Angle Finder Featuring Precision Laser Engraved Scales (LX-230)Top Rated5,5715,5719.0/10
- 5Helix 10cm 180 Degree Clear Protractor H01010Excellent2,7782,7788.4/10
- 6Digital Angle Finder 0-360°Digital Inclinometer Stainless Steel Protractor Angle Ruler with LCD Display for Woodworking Construction RepairingExcellent2,1522,1528.3/10
- 7Digital Angle Finder 0-225° Digital Protractor with Battery And Pouch 400mm/16 inch Angle Ruler with Spirit Levels And Backlit LCD Digital Angle Measuring Tool for Roofing EngineeringExcellent1,7091,7098.5/10
- 8Silverline 783421 Easy Angle Protractor Rule 600 mmExcellent1,3181,3188.3/10
- 9GemRed Digital Angle Finder Protractor (Model 82305-Aluminum, 200mm)Excellent1,1421,1428.2/10
- 10Silverline 732000 Folding Frame Square 600 mmExcellent1,0601,0608.4/10
Top tips for buying Protractor
- Consider the type of protractor you need – whether it be a 180°, 360°, or a combination of both.
- Choose a protractor made from a durable material, such as steel or plastic.
- Check the accuracy of the protractor before buying.
- Consider the size of the protractor – it should be large enough to measure the area you need to measure.
- Look for a protractor with a clear scale, so you can easily read the measurements.
- Look for a protractor with a good grip, so you can easily hold it in place when measuring.
- Look for protractors that come with a case or pouch for easy storage and transport.
- Consider the price – you don’t necessarily need to spend a lot of money to get a good quality protractor.
- Consider buying a protractor with a built-in level, so you can easily check for accuracy.
- Look for protractors with a lifetime warranty, so you can be sure of its quality and durability.