The UK's Top 10 Best Selling
This list contains the top 10 bestselling alternative medicines in the UK today. From herbal remedies to supplements and homeopathic products, this list has everything you need to naturally and safely support your health. Discover the best products for your needs and get the most out of your natural healthcare regime.
Based on customer reviews and sales
Last updated: 10th Jun 2023 1:43
Next update: 10th Jun 2023 7:43
Most PopularAlternative Medicinein the UK today
Natural Planet 100% Pure & Undiluted 15ML Natural Australian Tea Tree Essential Oil for Skin, Hair, Face & Nails Therapeutic Grade Pure, Undiluted & Cruelty Free
Childs Farm | Kids Bubble Bath 500ml | Organic Raspberry | Gently Cleanses & Soothes | Suitable for Dry, Sensitive & Eczema-Prone Skin
MAYJAM Eucalyptus Essential Oils 100ml, 100% Pure Natural Essential Oils, Therapeutic-Grade Aromatherapy Essential Oil, Fragrance Oils for Diffuser, Humidifier, Relax, Sleep, Perfect Gifts
Tisserand Aromatherapy | Lavender Essential Oil | Ethically Harvested | 100% Pure Essential Oil | 9ML
Nelsons Rescue Remedy Dropper, Flower Essences, Comfort and Reassure, Emotional Wellness and Balance, Easy To Use Format 1 Dropper Bottle x 20 ml, 20 ml (Pack of 1)
Nelsons Arnicare, Arnica Cream, Homeopathic Remedies, For Bruise Relief, Apply to Skin, Suitable for adults, the elderly & children, 50 gr
Weleda Arnica 30C ,Pack of 1(125 Tablets)
Pure Epsom Salts 1kg Pack, Total Body Therapy, 100% Pure Premium Quality Magnesium Sulphate Traditional Bath Soak, Fine 1.4mm Easily Dissolvable Grain Size, Vegan Friendly, by The Intelligent Health
Dr Teal's Pure Epsom Salt Soothe and Sleep with Lavender, 1.36Kilogram
TRINIDa Sleep Candles Gifts for Women & Men, Aromatherapy Scented Candles Gift Set for Anxiety Relief & Perfect Sleep, Lavender Promotes Sleep, Chamomile Relieves Stress, Birthday Gifts for Her/Him
Top Alternative Medicines based on number of reviews
This is a list of the bestselling Alternative Medicines ranked by number of reviews found online
- 1Gya Labs Clove Oil for Tooth Aches & Pain Relief - 100% Pure and Natural Clove Essential Oil - Therapeutic Grade Clove Oil Essential Oil - Clove Oil for Hair Growth, Skin, Teeth & Gums (10 ml)Excellent119,017119,0178.4/10
- 2NeilMed Original Sinus Rinse Kit with 60 Premixed SachetsExcellent28,09028,0908.6/10
- 3Feather & Down Sweet Dream Pillow Spray (100ml) No.1 Bedtime Pillow Spray. An infusion of Lavender & Chamomile essential oils, encouraging calm, tranquility and a restful nights sleepExcellent17,31717,3178.3/10
- 4Nelsons Rescue Remedy Dropper, Flower Essences, Comfort and Reassure, Emotional Wellness and Balance, Easy To Use Format 1 Dropper Bottle x 20 ml, 20 ml (Pack of 1)Excellent16,58216,5828.8/10
- 5Tisserand Aromatherapy | Lavender Essential Oil | Ethically Harvested | 100% Pure Essential Oil | 9MLExcellent14,88014,8808.7/10
- 6Airwick Air Freshener Essential Mist Aroma Kit Balancing Peony and Jasmine (1x Diffuser and 1x Refill)Excellent11,41011,4108.1/10
- 7Nelsons Arnicare, Arnica Cream, Homeopathic Remedies, For Bruise Relief, Apply to Skin, Suitable for adults, the elderly & children, 50 grExcellent10,98610,9868.8/10
- 8freshskin beauty ltd | Lavender Essential Oil - 10ml - 100% PureExcellent10,29710,2978.3/10
- 9Nelsons Rescue Remedy Spray, Flower Essences, Comfort and Reassure, Emotional Wellness and Balance, Easy To Use Format 1 Spray Bottle x 20 mlExcellent9,9269,9268.5/10
- 10Westlab - Reviving Epsom Salt - 2kg Resealable Pouch - 100% Natural, Pure & Unscented Mineral Salts - Supports Sleep and Relieves Aching MusclesTop Rated9,6449,6449.3/10
Top tips for buying an Alternative Medicine
- Research the alternative medicine you are looking to buy thoroughly. Make sure the product is suitable for your particular health needs.
- Ask your doctor or a qualified health professional for advice on which alternative medicine to buy.
- Read product labels carefully and check for any potential side effects or interactions with other medications.
- Choose reputable suppliers who are registered with the Medicines and Healthcare Products Regulatory Agency (MHRA).
- Buy from a UK-based supplier, preferably one registered with the MHRA.
- Ensure the product is in its original packaging, is clearly labelled and has a valid expiry date.
- Check for any safety or quality certifications, such as a GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) certificate.
- Be aware of any scams or counterfeit products.
- Avoid buying online from outside the UK, as there may be additional risks.
- Make sure you read the terms and conditions of any online purchase carefully.