The UK's Top 10 Best Selling
Our Top 10 Bestselling Antiseptics Disinfectants list is the perfect guide to the most popular and effective antiseptics and disinfectants available in the UK today. Shop with confidence and find the right product for your needs.
Most PopularAntiseptics Disinfectantin the UK today
Top Antiseptics Disinfectants based on number of reviews
This is a list of the bestselling Antiseptics Disinfectants ranked by number of reviews found online
- 1INEOS Anti Viral and Bacterial Sterile Sanitiser, 500mlExcellent8,8158,8158.9/10
- 2Lansilk 500 ml Isopropyl 70% IPA Rubbing Alcohol - First Aid Antiseptic Cleanser & CleaningExcellent7,8387,8388.8/10
- 3Savlon Antiseptic Cream, First Aid Treatment to cleanse cuts, grazes and minor wounds to help prevent infection, 100 g (Pack of 1)Top Rated7,5147,5149.0/10
- 4GERMOLENE Antiseptic Cream with Local Anaesthetic 30gExcellent7,4457,4458.9/10
- 5OptiPro Pre-Injection Wipes - Individually Wrapped Disposable Medical Skin Cleaning Easy-Tear 70% Isopropyl Alcohol Sachet Wipes (x100 Wipes)Top Rated7,1547,1549.1/10
- 6Sudocrem Antiseptic Healing Cream, 125gTop Rated5,2165,2169.2/10
- 7Hospital Grade Sanitiser Spray for Hands (100ml) by INEOS Hygienics . Made with 75% pharma grade alcohol. Kills 99.9% of viruses and bacteria.Excellent3,8683,8688.5/10
- 8Dettol Original Liquid Antiseptic Disinfectant for First Aid, 750mlExcellent3,3623,3628.8/10
- 9Hospital Grade Hand Sanitiser (50ml) by INEOS Hygienics, made with 75% Pharma Grade Alcohol, Kills 99.9% of viruses and bacteriaTop Rated3,3113,3119.0/10
- 10Sudocrem Antiseptic Healing Cream For Nappy Rash, Eczema, Burns and more - 60gTop Rated3,2903,2909.6/10
Top tips for buying an Antiseptics Disinfectant
- Check for safety and quality assurance: Ensure that the antiseptic or disinfectant product you are considering meets the current safety and quality standards.
- Research the product: Read product reviews, check the manufacturer's website and other sources to ensure that you are buying a product that is effective and safe.
- Consider the environment: Choose a product that has minimal impact on the environment and is biodegradable.
- Look for natural ingredients: Many antiseptics and disinfectants contain harsh chemicals, so look for those with natural ingredients such as essential oils, plant extracts and other natural substances.
- Check the label: Read the label carefully to make sure the product is suitable for the job you need it to do.
- Consider the cost: Compare prices to ensure you are getting the best value for money.
- Buy in bulk: If you’re going to be using a lot of antiseptic or disinfectant, consider buying in bulk to save money.
- Check the expiration date: Make sure you are buying a product that is not past its expiration date.
- Read the instructions: Read the instructions carefully and follow them to ensure maximum safety and effectiveness.
- Buy from a reputable source: Make sure you are buying from a reputable supplier.