The UK's Top 10 Best Selling
This list of the top 10 bestselling appetite suppressants in the UK provides a great selection of products to help you control your hunger and cravings. From natural remedies to clinically proven diet pills, we have something for everyone looking to control their weight. Find the best option for you and start seeing results today!
Based on customer reviews and sales
Last updated: 29th May 2023 6:27
Next update: 29th May 2023 12:27
Most PopularAppetite Suppressantin the UK today
XLS Medical Appetite Reducer - Appetite Suppressant and Hunger Control for a more Efficient Weight Loss - 60 Capsules, 10 Days Treatment
Max Strength, Appetite Suppressants, Stop Hunger, Curb Cravings, Bloating, Glucomannan, Konjac, Prebiotic Fibre, Detox, Proven Formula, Weight Loss Supplements, Appetite Suppressant, Vegan 180g
Opella Hunger Buster Capsules – 90 Capsules (1 Month Supply) – Controls Appetite and Kills Cravings – Appetite Suppressant – Glucomannan & Garcinia Cambogia, Boosts Metabolism & Weight Loss, White
PHEN Suppress Appetite Suppressant - Max Strength Appetite Reducing Pills - Proven Formula - Weight Management Pills | 100 Tablets
EasySlim Weight Loss Support for Men & Women | Glucomannan (Konjac Fibre) | Appetite Suppressant | Mind & Body Collection (2 Week Supply)
XLS Hunger Buddy - Efficient Appetite and Hunger Pangs Control - Regulate Food Portions - Promotes Weight Loss - 40 Capsules - Handy On-The-Go Dispenser
APT Enhance Appetite Enhancer Stimulant - Max Strength Appetite Boosting Pills - Proven Natural Formula - Helping You to Eat More & Gain Weight | 100 Tablets
Grenade Black Ops Weight Management Capsules - Pack of 100 Capsules
XLS Medical Max Strength Tablets - Reduce Calorie Intake from Carbohydrates, Sugars and Fats - Weight Loss Aid - 40 Tablets, 10 Days Treatment
Top Appetite Suppressants based on number of reviews
This is a list of the bestselling Appetite Suppressants ranked by number of reviews found online
- 1XLS-Medical Ultra 5 Weight Loss Capsules - Reduces Calories Absorbed from Dietary Fats - Lose Up to 5x more Weight - With Okranol as Active Ingredient - 84 Capsules, 2 Week SupplyGood3,5893,5896.6/10
- 2XLS Medical Max Strength Tablets - Reduce Calorie Intake from Carbohydrates, Sugars and Fats - Weight Loss Aid - 40 Tablets, 10 Days TreatmentGood3,2413,2417.0/10
- 3XLS Medical Max Strength Tablets - Reduce Calorie Intake from Carbohydrates, Sugars and Fats - Weight Loss Aid - 120 Tablets, 30 Days TreatmentGood3,1353,1356.9/10
- 4Grenade Black Ops Weight Management Capsules - Pack of 100 CapsulesExcellent1,7911,7918.0/10
- 5XLS Hunger Buddy - Efficient Appetite and Hunger Pangs Control - Regulate Food Portions - Promotes Weight Loss - 40 Capsules - Handy On-The-Go DispenserGood1,5361,5366.6/10
- 6XLS Medical Appetite Reducer - Hunger Control for a more Efficient Weight Loss - 30 Capsules, 5 Days TreatmentGood1,3271,3276.3/10
- 7FIT LAB -90 Capsules - for Women & Men - W.eighto M.anagemen.t - 45 Days SupplyExcellent1,3131,3138.6/10
- 8XLS Medical Appetite Reducer - Appetite Suppressant and Hunger Control for a more Efficient Weight Loss - 60 Capsules, 10 Days TreatmentGood1,2471,2477.0/10
- 9PGX by Natural Factors, Daily Singles Powder, 30 PacketsGood1,0371,0377.8/10
- 10Skinny Sprinkles, 30 Servings - Weight Management Drink with Glucomannan - Vegan, Vegetarian Society Approved - Made in The UK - Candy AppleGood9239237.0/10
Top tips for buying an Appetite Suppressant
- Research the ingredients in the appetite suppressant and ensure that they are safe and effective.
- Check the safety rating of the product from a reputable source, such as the Food Standards Agency.
- Compare different brands and types of appetite suppressants to find the one that best meets your needs.
- Consult with your doctor or pharmacist before taking any appetite suppressant.
- Read reviews from real customers to get an idea of the experiences of people who have used the product.
- Make sure the product is manufactured in the UK and is compliant with UK regulations.
- Ensure the product has a money-back guarantee so you can return it if it doesn’t work as advertised.
- Consider the cost and whether you can afford the product.
- Look for a product with a good customer service team in case you have any questions or concerns.
- Check to see if the product is covered by your health insurance provider.