The UK's Top 10 Best Selling
Ayurvedic Balms Ointments
This list of the top 10 bestselling Ayurvedic Balms and Ointments in the UK today is a great resource for anyone looking to find the best natural and holistic remedies for their health and wellbeing. From traditional balms for joint pain and muscle aches to modern ointments for skin conditions and allergies, we have you covered with the best of the best. Shop with confidence knowing you're getting the highest quality and most effective products available.
Based on customer reviews and sales
Last updated: 29th May 2023 4:38
Next update: 29th May 2023 10:38
Most PopularAyurvedic Balms Ointmentin the UK today
Lukoskin - An Ayurvedic Proprietary Ointment to Restores Skin Health and Tinge - Best result in Vitiligo or Leucoderma (Skin White Spots) disorder - 40g Pack' (1)
Ayurvedic Kunkumadi Thailam 10 ml By Vaidyaratnam
Ayurvedic Eladi Thailam By Vaidyaratnam Oushadhasala 200ml
Lippu Ointment (Ayurvedic Cream for Eczema) 75g
ZANDU ULTRA POWER AYURVEDIC BALM 8 ML (PACK OF TWO)
Ayurveda Herbal Samahan Ayurvedic Herbal Natural Tea Good And Effective Prevention and Relief from Colds and Symptoms of Colds, 60 Packets of 4 g
Top Ayurvedic Balms Ointments based on number of reviews
This is a list of the bestselling Ayurvedic Balms Ointments ranked by number of reviews found online
- 1Ayurveda Herbal Samahan Ayurvedic Herbal Natural Tea Good And Effective Prevention and Relief from Colds and Symptoms of Colds, 60 Packets of 4 gTop Rated2712719.0/10
- 2Ayurvedic Kunkumadi Thailam 10 ml By VaidyaratnamGood1651657.7/10
- 3ZANDU ULTRA POWER AYURVEDIC BALM 8 ML (PACK OF TWO)Excellent1591598.6/10
- 4Auromere, Ayurvedic Neem Balm, 2 oz (56 gm)Excellent68688.2/10
- 5Lukoskin - An Ayurvedic Proprietary Ointment to Restores Skin Health and Tinge - Best result in Vitiligo or Leucoderma (Skin White Spots) disorder - 40g Pack' (1)Good27276.5/10
- 6Kama Ayurveda Sugandhadi Body Treatment, 100mlGood21216.9/10
- 7Ayurvedic Eladi Thailam By Vaidyaratnam Oushadhasala 200mlExcellent18188.0/10
- 9Emami Himani Ayurvedic Herbal Fast Pain Relief Cream Ointment 25Gm X 4 TubeExcellent10108.0/10
- 10Zandu Pain Balm Fast Action Fast Absorption | 50gTop Rated889.0/10
Top tips for buying an Ayurvedic Balms Ointment
- Look for organic and natural ingredients.
- Ensure that the product is certified by a recognised organisation such as the Soil Association or the British Herbal Medicine Association.
- Check the product’s label for the active ingredients and their benefits.
- Choose products with a good reputation, such as those from well-known and trusted brands.
- Read customer reviews to find out what people think of the product.
- Check the product’s expiry date to ensure it is still fresh and potent.
- Consider the price, as some products may be more expensive but offer better results.
- Ask your doctor or pharmacist for advice if you have any doubts or questions.
- Look for products that are free from artificial fragrances, preservatives or other chemicals.
- Opt for balms and ointments that are specifically designed for the type of skin you have.