The UK's Top 10 Best Selling
This list of Top 10 Bestselling Body Scrubs in the UK today provides a great selection of popular and effective body scrubs to help keep your skin looking and feeling great. From natural exfoliating scrubs to luxurious body polishes, you’re sure to find the perfect body scrub to suit your needs.
Most PopularBody Scrubin the UK today
Top Body Scrubs based on number of reviews
This is a list of the bestselling Body Scrubs ranked by number of reviews found online
- 1Moroccan Rose Tree Hut Shea Sugar Scrub ~ 18 oz by Tree HutExcellent88,54588,5458.5/10
- 2First Aid Beauty KP Bump Eraser Body Scrub with 10% AHA: Vegan Body Scrub to Decongestant Pores and Gently Exfoliate the Skin (8 oz)Excellent18,72018,7208.5/10
- 3Brooklyn Botany Brown Sugar Body Scrub - Great as Face Scrub & Exfoliating Body Scrub for Acne Scars, Foot Scrub, Great Gifts For Women - 283 gExcellent13,54513,5458.1/10
- 4Ocusoft Eyelid Cleanser, Extra Strength, Pre-Moistened Pads, 30 PadsExcellent12,53012,5308.3/10
- 5PraNaturals Revitalising Dead Sea Body Scrub 500g, 100% Organic Nourishing Skin Exfoliating Salt Scrub, Rich in Natural Minerals for All Skin Types, Enriched with Mango & Kiwi Fruit ScentExcellent9,8919,8918.6/10
- 6St Ives 150ml Fresh Skin Apricot ScrubExcellent7,9577,9578.8/10
- 7First Aid Beauty KP Bump Eraser Body Scrub, Exfoliant for Keratosis Pilaris with 10% AHA, 2 ozExcellent7,9107,9108.3/10
- 8Organic Shop Rejuvenating Body Scrub Cinnamon, 250 mlExcellent4,5314,5318.7/10
- 9O Naturals 510g Ultra Hydrating Coconut Dead Sea Salt Scrub - Skin Smoothing Body Scrub Exfoliator & Foot Scrub, Body Exfoliator & Exfoliating Face Scrub / Facial Scrub To Fight Acne & Dead SkinExcellent4,2984,2988.1/10
- 10O Naturals Arabica Coffee Exfoliating Body Scrub Exfoliator - Anti Cellulite Dead Sea Salt Coffee Scrub For Face Body Legs & Foot Best Body Exfoliator & Cellulite Remover - Coffee Body ScrubExcellent3,8833,8838.5/10
Top tips for buying Body Scrub
- Check the ingredients list to make sure the product is suitable for your skin type.
- Look for natural and organic ingredients to avoid harsh chemicals.
- Consider the scent of the product; some may be too strong for your taste.
- Look for body scrubs that are specifically designed for the area of your body you’d like to exfoliate.
- Make sure the scrub has enough exfoliating particles to make a difference.
- Choose a gentle scrub if you have sensitive skin.
- Consider the price and value for money.
- Read reviews to see what other users think.
- Pick a body scrub that comes with a moisturizing component.
- Choose a product that has a pleasant texture and is easy to use.