The UK's Top 10 Best Selling
This list provides an overview of the top 10 best-selling cancer tests in the UK. It includes reviews and ratings from customers, as well as a description of the tests to help you make an informed decision about which one is right for you.
Most PopularCancer Testin the UK today
Top Cancer Tests based on number of reviews
This is a list of the bestselling Cancer Tests ranked by number of reviews found online
- 1SELFCheck Bowel Health TestExcellent6056058.1/10
- 2SELFCheck Bowel Health TestGood4274277.8/10
- 3SELFCheck Prostate Health TestGood1841847.5/10
- 5PRIMA Prostate Home PSA TestExcellent1271278.4/10
- 6Prima Bowel Fob Test for Faecal Occult BloodGood1111117.1/10
- 7Certain Bowel Health Home Testing Kit 18gGood1071077.0/10
- 9FOBCHECK Bowel FOB Faecal Occult Blood Cancer TestGood24247.3/10
- 10E Shop Health Bowel Cancer Test - at-Home FIT Test for Bowel Cancer | Discrete & Secure | FDA Approved & CE-IVD Marked with UKAS Approved lab Result | UK Clinician ReviewTop Rated119.8/10
Related Top 10 Pages
- Best Sellers Health Personal Care Home Health Tests
- Best Sellers Health Personal Care Allergy Tests
- Best Sellers Health Personal Care Cholesterol Tests
- Best Sellers Health Personal Care Colorectal Disease Tests
- Best Sellers Health Personal Care Kidney Disorder Tests
- Best Sellers Health Personal Care Menopause Tests
- Best Sellers Health Personal Care STI Tests
- Best Sellers Health Personal Care Thyroid Disorder Tests
- Best Sellers Health Personal Care Urine Tract Infection Tests
Top tips for buying Cancer Test
- Choose a reputable laboratory – Ensure the laboratory you choose is accredited with the UK Accreditation Service (UKAS) and that it is approved to carry out the specific cancer test you require.
- Check the turnaround time – Make sure that the laboratory can provide a turnaround time that meets your needs.
- Understand the test – Ensure you understand the type of test being offered and the results it can provide.
- Ask questions – If you have any questions, ask the laboratory to explain the test and the results it can provide.
- Check the price – Compare prices between different laboratories and look for the best value.
- Understand the risks – Make sure you understand the risks associated with the test and whether or not they are worth taking.
- Consider other tests – Consider other tests that may be available, such as genetic testing, if applicable.
- Ask for advice – Ask your doctor or healthcare provider for advice on which tests may be appropriate for you.
- Consider follow-up tests – If the results of your test are positive, consider arranging for follow-up tests to confirm the diagnosis.
- Ask for help – If you are struggling to understand the test or the results, ask for help from your doctor or healthcare provider.