The UK's Top 10 Best Selling
Our Top 10 Bestselling Dental Cares in the UK list is the perfect way to make sure you're taking the best care of your teeth. Find the latest and best products for your oral hygiene needs, from toothpaste to mouthwash, and everything in between. With our list of the top 10 bestselling dental cares, you can be sure you're getting the best products to keep your teeth and gums healthy and happy.
Most PopularDental Carein the UK today
Top Dental Cares based on number of reviews
This is a list of the bestselling Dental Cares ranked by number of reviews found online
- 1Retainer Brite Cleaning Tablets - 96 Tablets (New formulation)Top Rated27,68427,6849.3/10
- 2TEPE Interdental Brushes Red Original (0.5mm) / Simple and effective cleaning of interdental spaces, 8 Count (Pack of 1)Excellent24,58124,5818.6/10
- 3Oral-B Cross Action Electric Toothbrush Head with CleanMaximiser Technology, Angled Bristles for Deeper Plaque Removal, White, Pack of 1Excellent17,51117,5118.9/10
- 4TEPE Easypick Dental Picks, Size Xs/S, orange, Pacl of 36Excellent15,77815,7788.6/10
- 5DrDent Premium Teeth Whitening Strips - 20 Whitening Sessions - Non-Sensitive Formula - 40 Peroxide Free Whitening Strips - Safe for Enamel + Mouth Opener IncludedGood15,68015,6807.7/10
- 6Listerine Total Care Mouthwash 600mlTop Rated13,85813,8589.1/10
- 7Corsodyl Daily Gum Care Mouthwash Alcohol Free Cool Mint, 500ml (Pack of 1)Excellent12,81012,8108.4/10
- 8Hismile v34 Colour Corrector, Purple Teeth Whitening, Tooth Stain Removal, Purple Toothpaste, Colour Correcting Tooth Stains, Hismile V34, Hismile Colour Corrector, Tooth Colour CorrectorGood11,97511,9756.3/10
- 9Sensodyne Pronamel Gentle Whitening Toothpaste, 75 ml (Pack of 1)Excellent11,94011,9408.8/10
- 10Colgate Max White Sparkle Diamonds Toothpaste 75 ml, Teeth Whitening Toothpaste, Spearmint Flavour, Pack of 1Top Rated11,90111,9019.0/10
Top tips for buying Dental Care
- Find a reputable dentist: It is important to research and find a reputable dentist you can trust. Ask friends and family for recommendations, read reviews online, and look for a dental practice that is accredited by the General Dental Council (GDC).
- Ask questions: Don’t be afraid to ask your dentist questions. Make sure you understand the cost, the procedure and the aftercare.
- Consider your budget: Work out what you can afford and shop around to find the best price.
- Check your insurance: If you have dental insurance, make sure you know what it covers.
- Consider your lifestyle: Think about how often you visit the dentist, how often you brush and floss, and what type of dentistry you need.
- Choose the right dentist: Make sure you choose a dentist who is qualified and experienced.
- Ask about payment plans: Some dentists offer payment plans to spread the cost of treatment.
- Choose the right materials: Make sure you get the best quality materials for your dental care.
- Look for discounts: Some dentists offer discounts for certain treatments.
- Be prepared: Make sure you know what to expect before, during and after the procedure.