The UK's Top 10 Best Selling
Essential Oil Blends
This list offers the top 10 bestselling essential oil blends in the UK. Discover the best blends to help you relax, reduce stress and improve your wellbeing. With a range of natural scents, these essential oil blends are perfect for aromatherapy.
Most PopularEssential Oil Blendin the UK today
Top Essential Oil Blends based on number of reviews
This is a list of the bestselling Essential Oil Blends ranked by number of reviews found online
- 1Gya Labs Pure Frankincense Essential Oil for Pain - 100% Natural Therapeutic Grade Frankincense Oil for Skin - Pure Frankincense Oil for Face & Diffuser (10ml)Excellent119,920119,9208.6/10
- 2Handcraft Peppermint Essential Oil - 100% Pure and Natural Premium Therapeutic Grade with Premium Glass Dropper - 118 mlExcellent74,82974,8298.5/10
- 3Feather & Down Breathe Well Pillow Spray (100ml) - Soothes and aids Breathing, with Eucalyptus, Peppermint & Tea Tree Essential Oils. Vegan Friendly & Cruelty Free.Good17,47217,4727.9/10
- 4Tisserand Aromatherapy, Lavender Essential Oil, Ethically Harvested, 100 Percent Pure Essential Oil, 9 MLTop Rated14,91414,9149.0/10
- 5Aroma Energy | Chamomile Essential Oil, 10ml (Dilute)Excellent6,2636,2638.4/10
- 6MAYJAM Eucalyptus Essential Oils 100ml, 100% Pure Natural Essential Oils, Therapeutic-Grade Aromatherapy Essential Oil, Fragrance Oils for Diffuser, Humidifier, Relax, Sleep, Perfect GiftsExcellent5,4675,4678.3/10
- 7Absolute Aromas Eucalyptus Essential Oil 10ml - 100% Pure, Natural and Undiluted - an Antiseptic and Antibacterial Oil to Soothe and Clear - for use in Diffusers and AromatherapyExcellent5,2835,2838.6/10
- 8Tisserand Aromatherapy, Total De-Stress, Aromatherapy Diffuser Oil With Geranium, Nutmeg and Orange, 100 Pour cent Pure Essential Oil Blend, 9 mlTop Rated4,2354,2359.0/10
- 9Gya Labs Vanilla Essential Oil Roll-On (10ml) - Sweet & Floral ScentExcellent4,1204,1208.0/10
- 10Fluffy Towels, 10ml - Spring/Summer Essential Oil Blend – Bergamot, Lavender & Lemon - 100% Natural, Therapeutic Grade, Aromatherapy, DiffuserGood3,6623,6627.8/10
Top tips for buying an Essential Oil Blend
- Check the source of the essential oil blend. Make sure it is a reputable company with a long track record of producing quality products.
- Read customer reviews. Check the online reviews and ratings of the product before you buy.
- Know what you want. Have an idea of what kind of scent and effects you’re looking for in an essential oil blend.
- Consider the price. Make sure you get a good value for the money you’re spending.
- Check the ingredients. Make sure the blend contains only pure essential oil, and not artificial fragrances or other additives.
- Research the company. Research the company behind the product and make sure they have a good reputation in the industry.
- Buy from a trusted retailer. Make sure you buy from a trusted retailer with a good return policy.
- Ask questions. If you have questions about the product, don’t hesitate to ask the retailer.
- Buy in small quantities. Buy small amounts of essential oil blends in case you don’t like the scent or effects.
- Store properly. Make sure to store the essential oil blend in a cool, dark, and dry place.