The UK's Top 10 Best Selling
Check out our list of the Top 10 Bestselling Leg Guards in the UK today! We have compiled a list of the most popular leg guards in the UK, so you can find the perfect pair for your needs. Our list includes the latest models from leading brands, so you can be sure you're getting the best quality and protection.
Most PopularLeg Guardin the UK today
Top Leg Guards based on number of reviews
This is a list of the bestselling Leg Guards ranked by number of reviews found online
- 1LimbO Waterproof Protectors Cast and Dressing Cover - Adult Half Leg (M80: 41-54 cm Above Knee Circ. (5’5–6’0))Excellent5,2205,2208.7/10
- 2Waterproof Leg Cover for Shower - 【100% Watertight Seal】 - Reusable Full Leg Cast Cover for Shower Adult Knee, Ankle, Foot - 2pk - Easy to useGood1,7671,7677.9/10
- 3CE Approved PICC Line Arm Cover Waterproof Cast Protector for Bath Shower Injured Arm Covers Protector Wound Cover for Shower Adult Arm Elbow Sleeve Arm Waterproof Cover Cast and Dressing ProtectorExcellent1,5021,5028.3/10
- 4StrideOn Waterproof Leg Cast Cover for Shower, Waterproof Foot Bandage Protector for Lower Leg Injuries, Reusable Foot Cast Protector to Keep Casts Dry While BathingExcellent1,1331,1338.3/10
- 5LimbO Waterproof Protectors Cast and Dressing Cover - Adult Full Leg (M100: 52-65 cm Upper Thigh Circ. (5’5–6’0))Excellent1,1071,1078.8/10
- 6Waterproof Leg Cast Wound Cover for Shower Bath Wind, Polaland Watertight Casts and Bandages Protector Sleeve Bag for Broken Legs feet, Bones Burns, Tattoos -Adult Short LegExcellent9039038.1/10
- 7Waterproof Leg Protector for Cast and Bandage with a Hygiene Mitt - Adult Half-Leg Design for Shower or Bath by H2OGuardExcellent8188188.5/10
- 8HKF HO KI HO Adult Waterproof Cast Cover Full Leg for Shower,Cast Protector Dressings and Injuries,Keep Cast and Bandage Dry-78cm*44cmExcellent7077078.1/10
- 9LimbO Waterproof Protection for Light Foot Dressing. M25 Fits Ankle 26-34cm Circumference. Suitable for Shower Only.Excellent6476478.7/10
- 10JJ CARE Shower Protector [Pack of 14], 9x9 Dialysis Catheter Shower Cover, PICC Line Water Barrier, Colostomy Shower Patch, Waterproof Bandage Protector, 2 Weeks SupplyGood6046047.7/10
Top tips for buying Leg Guard
- Determine the size of the leg guards you need. Measure around the leg, from the centre of the knee cap to the top of the ankle.
- Consider the material of the leg guards. Some materials such as leather or synthetic leather offer superior protection, while others such as plastic or foam provide lighter weight and more breathability.
- Look for leg guards that offer a secure fit. Some leg guards have adjustable straps and/or elastic straps to ensure a snug fit.
- Make sure the leg guards offer adequate protection. Look for reinforced areas around the kneecap, ankle and shin that provide extra protection.
- Consider the design of the leg guards. Some leg guards are designed for specific sports such as cricket, baseball or hockey, while others are more general purpose.
- Look for leg guards with ventilation holes. These holes allow air to circulate and reduce moisture build up, helping to keep your feet cool and comfortable.
- Choose leg guards with removable padding. This allows you to adjust the level of protection and comfort you get from the leg guards.
- Look for leg guards with a moisture-wicking lining. This helps to keep your feet dry and comfortable while playing.
- Choose leg guards that are designed to fit your body type. Some leg guards are designed to fit larger or smaller body types, so make sure to choose the right size for you.
- Consider the price of the leg guards. Quality leg guards can be expensive, so make sure to shop around to find the best deal.