The UK's Top 10 Best Selling
Pain Fever Remedies
Check out our list of the top 10 best-selling pain and fever remedies in the UK today! We've got the best of the best, from trusted brands like Panadol and Nurofen, to help you relieve your symptoms quickly and effectively. Get the relief you need with our top 10 list of the most popular pain and fever remedies!
Most PopularPain Fever Remedyin the UK today
Top Pain Fever Remedies based on number of reviews
This is a list of the bestselling Pain Fever Remedies ranked by number of reviews found online
- 1Voltarol Pain Relief Gel, 12 Hour Joint Pain Relief 2.32% Gel (packaging may vary), 50 g (Pack of 1)Excellent15,37615,3768.8/10
- 2Panadol Extra Advance Pain Relief Tablets, 500mg Paracetamol Tablets with 65 mg Caffeine, Pack of 14Top Rated11,71311,7139.2/10
- 3Calpol Sugar Free Infant Suspension Medication, Strawberry Flavour, 100 mlTop Rated11,32911,3299.6/10
- 4Orajel Sensitivity Proshield Toothpaste 75ml and Orajel Dental Gel, 5.3gExcellent10,90010,9008.7/10
- 5Nurofen Pain Relief Ibuprofen Tablets, Suitable For Headache Relief, Migraine Relief, Cold And Flu Symptoms, Back Pain Relief, 200mg,16 Count (Pack of 1)Top Rated10,38610,3869.1/10
- 64 Head Levomenthol Stick for Headache Relief, 3.6 gExcellent9,7019,7018.7/10
- 7Kool 'n' Soothe Migraine Cooling Strips - 1 pack of 4Top Rated8,6068,6069.2/10
- 8Biofreeze Pain Relieving Gel, 118ml Tube, 3 Pack Bundle, Cooling Topical Analgesic, On-the-Go, Long Lasting, Soothing, Targeted Pain Relief, Cold Therapy, Fast Acting for Muscle, Joint, & Back PainExcellent7,4107,4108.7/10
- 9Voltarol Back and Muscle Pain Relief 1.16% Gel, 100gTop Rated6,5836,5839.3/10
- 10Deep Relief Triple Action Anti-Inflammatory Gel, 50gExcellent6,0586,0588.4/10
Top tips for buying Pain Fever Remedy
- Check the active ingredients in the medication and ensure it is suitable for your needs.
- Read the label carefully and make sure you understand how to use the medication correctly.
- Follow the dosage instructions on the packaging and keep to the recommended dose.
- Speak to your doctor or pharmacist if you are unsure about any of the ingredients.
- Always check that the product has been approved by the Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (MHRA).
- Consider buying non-prescription medicines from a reputable source such as a pharmacy or supermarket.
- Don’t be tempted to buy medicines online from websites that are not based in the UK as they may not be regulated.
- Be aware of any side effects that could be caused by the medication and speak to your doctor or pharmacist if you are worried.
- Make sure the product is within its expiry date before you buy it.
- Follow the storage instructions on the packaging to ensure the medication is kept safely.