The UK's Top 10 Best Selling
Sore Throat Remedies
Our list of Top 10 Bestselling Sore Throat Remedies in the UK today showcases the most popular and effective products to help soothe the discomfort of an irritated throat. From teas, lozenges, and sprays to natural remedies, you'll find the perfect remedy to help you find relief.
Most PopularSore Throat Remedyin the UK today
Top Sore Throat Remedies based on number of reviews
This is a list of the bestselling Sore Throat Remedies ranked by number of reviews found online
- 1Ultra Chloraseptic Anaesthetic Throat Spray, Original, 15 millilitreGood9,0169,0167.9/10
- 2TCP Original Antiseptic Liquid - 200 mlExcellent6,4046,4048.7/10
- 3Strepsils Honey and Lemon Lozenges x 36, For Sore ThroatTop Rated4,3174,3179.2/10
- 4Strepsils Extra Triple Action Blackcurrant Lozenges x 24, for Sore ThroatExcellent3,6063,6068.5/10
- 5Strepsils Strawberry Sugar Free Lozenges x 36, for Sore ThroatTop Rated2,7092,7099.0/10
- 6Jakemans Throat and Chest Flavour - 2.75kg jar - Soothing menthol sweets - Suitable for vegetarians,2.75 kg (Pack of 1)Excellent1,4951,4958.7/10
- 7Vocalzone Throat Pastilles – Original 24 - for Sore Throats and Hoarseness When Overusing Your Voice. Produced and sold in the United Kingdom since 1912.Excellent1,4131,4138.2/10
- 8Strepsils Soothing Throat Spray, Honey, 20mlGood1,0001,0007.4/10
- 9Covoina Catarrh relief Formula - a traditional herbal medicine to relieve nasal and throat catarrh, 150 ml (Pack of 1)Excellent9699698.0/10
- 10Vocalzone Throat Pastilles Original 3 packs 24- For Sore Throats and Hoarseness When Overusing Your Voice. Produced and sold in the United Kingdom since 1912.Top Rated9189189.2/10
Related Top 10 Pages
- Best Sellers Health Personal Care Cold Flu Remedies
- Best Sellers Health Personal Care Cold Flu Chest Rubs
- Best Sellers Health Personal Care Cold Remedies
- Best Sellers Health Personal Care Cough Remedies
- Best Sellers Health Personal Care Decongestants
- Best Sellers Health Personal Care Fever Remedies
- Best Sellers Health Personal Care Cold Flu Moisturising Sprays
- Best Sellers Health Personal Care Allergy Relief Nasal Sprays
- Best Sellers Health Personal Care Cold Flu Prevention
- Best Sellers Health Personal Care Sinus Rinse Bottles Kits
Top tips for buying Sore Throat Remedy
- Check the ingredients carefully. Make sure the remedy contains ingredients that are known to be effective in treating sore throat.
- Read the patient information leaflet. This will provide important information about the medicine and how it should be used.
- Ask your pharmacist or doctor for advice. They will be able to provide advice on the best remedy for your particular condition.
- Consider natural remedies. There are many natural remedies for sore throat, such as honey, lemon, and ginger.
- Look for a product that can be used both short-term and long-term. Some remedies may provide relief for a short period of time, while others may provide relief for a longer period.
- Consider the type of sore throat. Some remedies may be more effective for particular types of sore throat, such as viral or bacterial.
- Look for products that have been approved by the Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (MHRA).
- Choose a product that is easy to use. Some remedies may require mixing, while others may be ready to use.
- Consider the cost. Some remedies may be more expensive than others, so it is important to compare prices.
- Consider the taste. Some remedies may be more pleasant to take than others.