The UK's Top 10 Best Selling
This list showcases the top 10 bestselling art sets in the UK, ranging from traditional canvas and paint sets to modern creative kits and craft supplies. Perfect for artists of all ages and skill levels, these art sets will inspire creativity and help bring your artistic vision to life.
Based on customer reviews and sales
Last updated: 29th May 2023 6:00
Next update: 29th May 2023 12:00
Most PopularArt Setin the UK today
H & B Drawing Sketching Pencils Set, 35 Pack Art Kit with Sketch Book Draw Pencils Charcoal Pencil Eraser Sharpener Pencil Extender & Canvas Pencil Case for Artist Beginners Kids Adults
H & B Sketching Pencils Drawing Set,40pcs Art Supplies Artist Sketching Kit with Sketch Draw Pencils Charcoal Pencil Extender Canvas Pencil Bag and More for Artist Beginners Kids Adults
H & B Sketch Pad and Pencils Set 33 Pcs, Art Supplies Art Kit with Sketch Book Drawing Charcoal Pencil Eraser Sharpener Pencil Extender & Canvas Art Bag for Artist Beginners Kids Adults
lunaoo Sketching Drawing Pencils Set, 36 PCS Art Supplies Artist Sketch Kit with Graphite Pencils Charcoal Pencil Set for Kids Adults
HomeMall Drawing Sketching Pencils Set, 37 Packs Art Kit with Sketchbook Draw Pencils Dual Ended Color Pencil Eraser Sharpener Pencil Bag for Kids Adults and Art Beginners
Coolzon Drawing Sketching Pencils Set, 29 pcs Artist Pencil Set with Sketch Pencils Charcoal Pencils Graphite Pencil in Canvas Bag, Art Supplies Kit for Sketching and Drawing
Drawing Sketching Pencils Set, 38pcs Art Kit with Black Zipper Bag, Sketch Book, Dual Ended Colouring Pencils, Eraser, Sharpener, Art Pencils Sketching Set for Adults Kids Beginners Drawing Sketching
NIMU 120 Piece Deluxe Art Set, Art Supplies for Drawing, Painting and More, Kid Crafting Supplies Great for Teenage 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 years Prime
YOSOGO 49- Piece Drawing & Sketching Pencils Set, Artist Kit Includes Sketchbook, Graphite, Charcoal, Pastel Pencils & Sticks, Sharpener & Eraser with Case
MIAOKE 168 Piece Art Set, Drawing Box for Children - Colored Pencils, Crayons, Oil Pastels, Watercolor Cake, Eraser, Pencil Sharpener, HB Pencil,18-Page Sketch Pad
Top Art Sets based on number of reviews
This is a list of the bestselling Art Sets ranked by number of reviews found online
- 1Amazon Basics Sketch and Drawing Pencil Set - 17 PiecesExcellent27,34027,3408.3/10
- 2ARTEZA Watercolor Drawing Art Set, Woodless Watercolor Pencils 24 and Foldable Canvas Paper Bundle, DIY Kit, Art Supplies for Artists & Hobby PaintersExcellent10,97510,9758.8/10
- 3Royal & Langnickel Essentials Sketch Box SetTop Rated3,9043,9049.1/10
- 4Royal & Langnickel Sketching SetExcellent3,0713,0718.7/10
- 5H & B Drawing Sketching Pencils Set, 35 Pack Art Kit with Sketch Book Draw Pencils Charcoal Pencil Eraser Sharpener Pencil Extender & Canvas Pencil Case for Artist Beginners Kids AdultsTop Rated2,7542,7549.3/10
- 6Complete 74 Piece Drawing Set - Beginner or Professional, Pencil Case with 24 Watercolour Pencils, 12 Colouring Pencils, 12 Metallic Pencils 12 Lead Pencils and Accessories - 1 Sketch Book IncludedTop Rated2,3562,3569.3/10
- 7EVAZAR London Sketching and Drawing Art Supplies; 41 Piece Set Includes Graphite & Charcoal Pencils & Sticks Plus Accessories; Beautifully Presented in Portable Case with Integrated StandsTop Rated2,1522,1529.2/10
- 8Royal and Langnickel Beginners Sketching and Drawing SetExcellent2,1152,1158.9/10
- 9H & B Sketch Pad and Pencils Set 33 Pcs, Art Supplies Art Kit with Sketch Book Drawing Charcoal Pencil Eraser Sharpener Pencil Extender & Canvas Art Bag for Artist Beginners Kids AdultsExcellent1,6201,6208.6/10
- 10Coolzon Drawing Sketching Pencils Set, 29 pcs Artist Pencil Set with Sketch Pencils Charcoal Pencils Graphite Pencil in Canvas Bag, Art Supplies Kit for Sketching and DrawingExcellent1,3401,3408.8/10
Top tips for buying an Art Set
- Research the artist and the artwork. Make sure you understand the artist’s style and vision before purchasing a set of artwork.
- Consider what type of artwork you are looking for. Whether you are looking for a contemporary set or something more traditional, make sure to ask questions and do your research.
- Check the condition of the artwork. Look for signs of damage or wear, as this will affect the value of the artwork.
- Don’t be afraid to negotiate. The seller may be willing to offer a discount if you are purchasing multiple pieces.
- Look for a reputable seller. Read reviews and ask for references before making a purchase.
- Shop around for the best price. Compare prices from different sellers to make sure you are getting the best deal.
- Ask for a certificate of authenticity. This will ensure that the artwork is genuine and not a reproduction.
- Consider framing options. Framing can add to the value of the artwork and can also protect it from damage.
- Consider the display options. How will you display the artwork in your home?
- Read the terms and conditions before purchasing. Make sure that you understand the return policy and any other relevant information.