The UK's Top 10 Best Selling
This list features the ten most popular artworks currently available in the UK. It includes a variety of styles and mediums, from traditional oil paintings to abstract sculptures. Discover the hottest pieces of art to buy right now and find the perfect piece to hang in your home.
Based on customer reviews and sales
Last updated: 29th May 2023 5:49
Next update: 29th May 2023 11:49
Most PopularArtworkin the UK today
Sanauto A3 Magnetic Poster Hanger Frame,Light Wood Frame Hanger for Photo Picutre Canvas Artwork Art Large Size Wall Map Print Wall Hanging (30cm/11.8", Teak)
21st Happy Birthday Personalised Birthday Banner | 21st Birthday Banners for her | Birthday Decorations for Her | Birthday Banners for Women Girls | Pink Gold| 1 x 6FT Large Banner
1 x 6FT Large Banner | Happy Birthday Personalised Birthday Banners | 21st 50th 60th 40th 16th 70th 30th 80 18th | Birthday Decorations Birthday Banners | White Gold
Shappy 24 Pieces Removable Acrylic Mirror Setting Wall Sticker Decal for Home Living Room Bedroom Decor (Hexagon, 24 Pieces)
Photo Canvas Your Image | Framed Canvas Prints from Photos | Personalised Family Picture Photo Print Wall Art | Customise Your Photo for Perfect Picture for Living Room Kitchen Ready to Hang
White Sticky Back Plastic Paper Self Adhesive 40X300cm Peel and Stick Wallpaper Vinyl Film Roll Covering Wardrobes Drawers Doors Bedroom Living Room Removable DIY Refurbished Furniture Stickers
Hode Self Adhesive Wallpaper Furniture Stickers Dark Grey Vinyl Film Sticky Back Plastic Removable Peel and Stick for Wall Shelf Liner Table Door Living Room 40X300cm
Clip Frame for Photograph A3 * For Home and Office * A 3 Picture Poster Photo Frames
Zonon 30 Pieces Flexible Mirror Sheets Self Adhesive Non Glass Mirror Tiles Mirror Stickers for Home Wall Decor (10 Pieces, 6 x 9 Inches)
Top Artworks based on number of reviews
This is a list of the bestselling Artworks ranked by number of reviews found online
- 1Shappy 24 Pieces Removable Acrylic Mirror Setting Wall Sticker Decal for Home Living Room Bedroom Decor (Hexagon, 24 Pieces)Good23,30923,3097.6/10
- 2Clip Frame for Photograph A3 * For Home and Office * A 3 Picture Poster Photo FramesExcellent10,35310,3538.3/10
- 34 x Personalised Custom Wheelie Bin Number Stickers with Waterproof House Number & Street Name (4 Decals-150 x 100 mm) PBN01 Stickers LimitedExcellent6,9936,9938.8/10
- 4WETNFIX (20 Discs) - Fixing Wall Plugs Fast! No Need to Fill or redrill. Free UK deliveryExcellent6,5516,5518.8/10
- 5Dark Side Light Side Light Switch Vinyl Decal Sticker UK Made (1)Top Rated6,3606,3609.1/10
- 6Zonon 30 Pieces Flexible Mirror Sheets Self Adhesive Non Glass Mirror Tiles Mirror Stickers for Home Wall Decor (10 Pieces, 6 x 9 Inches)Good5,7535,7536.8/10
- 7TUPARKA 36 Pieces 3D Butterfly Wall Stickers Wall Butterflies Girls Bedroom Accessories Multi-Color Optional (Purple)Excellent4,6084,6088.6/10
- 8Hode Self Adhesive Wallpaper Furniture Stickers Dark Grey Vinyl Film Sticky Back Plastic Removable Peel and Stick for Wall Shelf Liner Table Door Living Room 40X300cmGood3,4823,4827.3/10
- 9Panther Print Personalised Canvas Prints | Beautiful Photos on Canvas of Family and Pets | Framed Custom Photo Canvas, Print Gifts for Special Occasions 46x31 cm (18x12in)Excellent2,8402,8408.5/10
- 10Farewell to Anger by Leonid Afremov Canvas Wall Art Picture Print for Home Decor (36x24)Excellent2,7932,7938.6/10
Top tips for buying an Artwork
- Research the artist and the artwork. Make sure you are familiar with the artist’s style and the artwork itself before making a purchase.
- Consider the condition of the artwork. Make sure the artwork is in good condition and not damaged or faded.
- Look for a reputable dealer. Check out reviews and ask other art lovers for recommendations.
- Consider the cost. Artworks can be expensive, so make sure you are comfortable with the price before making a purchase.
- Be aware of the current market. Research the prices of similar artworks to make sure you are getting a good deal.
- Know the provenance of the artwork. Ask for a certificate of authenticity to prove the artwork is genuine.
- Ask for a guarantee. Make sure you get a guarantee from the dealer to protect yourself in case the artwork is not as described.
- Check out the framing. Ask to see the artwork framed, if possible, to make sure it looks good in its current condition.
- Ask for an appraisal. If in doubt, get an independent appraisal from an expert to verify the artwork’s value.
- Consider insurance. Make sure you have insurance for the artwork to protect it from damage, loss, or theft.