The UK's Top 10 Best Selling
Filter Coffee Machines
This article provides a list of the top 10 best-selling filter coffee machines in the UK today. It includes detailed descriptions of each machine, including features, price, and customer reviews, so you can find the perfect coffee machine for your needs.
Based on customer reviews and sales
Last updated: 31st May 2023 21:59
Next update: 1st Jun 2023 3:59
Most PopularFilter Coffee Machinein the UK today
GEEPAS 1.5L Filter Coffee Machine | 800W Coffee Maker for Instant Coffee, Espresso, Macchiato & More | Boil-Dry Protection, Anti-Drip Function, Automatic Turn-Off Feature (Standard) – 2 Year Warranty
Taylor Swoden Filter Coffee Machine, Drip Coffee Maker with Programmable 24hr Timer, Keep Warm & Anti-Drip, Reusable Filter Fast Brewing - Darcy 950W 1.5 L Black Stainless Steel Coffee Machine
Morphy Richards 163005 Verve Pour Over Filter Coffee Machine, Black
Breville Flow Filter Coffee Machine | 12 Cup Capacity Glass Coffee Jug | Auto Pause and Keep Warm Functions | Slate Grey [VCF139]
Aigostar Filter Coffee Machine Drip Coffee Maker, 40Mins Keep Warm, Anti-Drip Function, Fast Brewing Coffee Maker with Reusable Filter, Pour Over Technology, 1000W, 1.25L - Chocolate 30KYJ
Salter EK2408 Coffee Maker to Go Personal Filter Coffee Machine, Reusable Filter, Includes 420 ml Stainless Steel Travel Cup, 700 W, Single Serve Coffee in 3-4 Minutes, Uses Ground or Coffee Pads
FIMEI Espresso Coffee Machine, Espresso Coffee Maker Machine with Milk Frother, 2 Independent Thermostats, 1.2L Detachable Water Tank, Professional 20 Bar Pressure Pump for Cappuccino Latte
Salter EK3131 Espressimo Barista Style Coffee Maker with 240 ml Glass Carafe, Cappuccino & Espresso Machine, 5 Bar Pressure With Milk Frother Function For Lattes, Removable Drip Tray, 870W, Black
Top Filter Coffee Machines based on number of reviews
This is a list of the bestselling Filter Coffee Machines ranked by number of reviews found online
- 1De'Longhi Dedica Style, Traditional Pump Espresso Machine, Coffee and Cappuccino Maker, EC685M, SilverExcellent26,09526,0958.2/10
- 2Bialetti Moka Express Caffettiera in Alluminio, 6 Cups, Acciaio Inossidabile, Argento, SilverTop Rated21,17921,1799.0/10
- 3Bodum 11571 109 1L Pour Over Coffee Maker with Permanent Filter, Layered, TransparentTop Rated16,71716,7179.2/10
- 4Bodum Pour Over Coffee Maker with Filter, Borosilicate Glass - 1.0 L, BlackTop Rated11,57811,5789.1/10
- 5Melitta 6738044 Filter Coffee Machine with Insulated Jug, Timer Feature, Aroma Selector, Look Therm Timer Model, Black/Brushed Steel, 1011-16Top Rated10,44510,4459.0/10
- 6Aigostar Filter Coffee Machine Drip Coffee Maker, 40Mins Keep Warm, Anti-Drip Function, Fast Brewing Coffee Maker with Reusable Filter, Pour Over Technology, 1000W, 1.25L - Chocolate 30KYJExcellent4,4484,4488.3/10
- 7Hario VDD-02B Drip Decanter Pourover Coffee Brewer Server for 2 - 3 Cups, 700 mlTop Rated4,1704,1709.3/10
- 8GEEPAS 1.5L Filter Coffee Machine | 800W Coffee Maker for Instant Coffee, Espresso, Macchiato & More | Boil-Dry Protection, Anti-Drip Function, Automatic Turn-Off Feature (Standard) – 2 Year WarrantyExcellent3,1303,1308.0/10
- 9Morphy Richards 162008 Pour Over Filter Coffee Maker, 1.8 Litre, 900 W, Black, Coffee MachineExcellent2,3302,3308.0/10
- 10Nespresso Creatista Plus Coffee Machine by Sage, Capsule Espresso Machine, BNE800, Brushed Stainless SteelExcellent2,2292,2298.6/10
Top tips for buying Filter Coffee Machine
- Consider the size of your space and the type of machine that will work best – manual, semi-automatic, or fully automatic.
- Decide on the type of filter you want to use – paper, metal, or cloth.
- Look at the features the machine offers, such as temperature control, pause and serve, and automatic shut-off.
- Compare prices from different suppliers and make sure you get the best value for your money.
- Check the warranty and after-sales service offered by the supplier.
- Consider the type of coffee you want to make – espresso, cappuccino, latte or Americano.
- Make sure the machine is easy to use and maintain.
- Check the power rating and water capacity of the machine to ensure it’s suitable for your needs.
- Look for energy efficient models to save on energy bills.
- Read reviews to get an idea of how satisfied other customers are with the machine.