The UK's Top 10 Best Selling
Discover the most popular scents in the UK today with our Top 10 Bestselling Home Fragrances list. From classic woody aromas to fresh and floral, you'll be sure to find the perfect scent to fill your home.
Most PopularHome Fragrancein the UK today
Top Home Fragrances based on number of reviews
This is a list of the bestselling Home Fragrances ranked by number of reviews found online
- 1Gya Labs Clove Oil for Tooth Aches & Pain Relief - 100% Pure and Natural Clove Essential Oil - Therapeutic Grade Clove Oil Essential Oil - Clove Oil for Hair Growth, Skin, Teeth & Gums (10 ml)Excellent119,551119,5518.4/10
- 2Yankee Candle Fragrance Spheres Air Freshener, Up to 30 Days of Fragrance, Black Coconut, 7.4 cm x 8 cmGood17,86917,8697.6/10
- 3Feather & Down Sweet Dream Pillow Spray (100ml) No.1 Bedtime Pillow Spray. An infusion of Lavender & Chamomile essential oils, encouraging calm, tranquility and a restful nights sleepExcellent17,39917,3998.4/10
- 4Tisserand Aromatherapy, Lavender Essential Oil, Ethically Harvested, 100 Pour cent Pure Essential Oil, 9 MLExcellent14,89314,8938.6/10
- 5freshskin beauty ltd | Lavender Essential Oil - 10ml - 100% PureExcellent10,32010,3208.2/10
- 6Hem assorted scents , unique combination incense sticks (20 stick x 15 Pack,300 Sticks Total)Excellent10,23110,2318.8/10
- 7Air Wick Air Freshener Essential Mist Diffuser Starter Refills | Peony & Jasmine |3 Refills & Batteries| Lasts Up to 135 days | Infused with Essential OilsTop Rated8,7408,7409.1/10
- 8Satya FBA_II100NC Nag Champa Incense Sticks 15 gms (Special 12 Pack)Excellent7,0687,0688.8/10
- 9Aroma Energy | Chamomile Essential Oil, 10ml (Dilute)Excellent6,2406,2408.5/10
- 10MAYJAM Eucalyptus Essential Oils 100ml, 100% Pure Natural Essential Oils, Therapeutic-Grade Aromatherapy Essential Oil, Fragrance Oils for Diffuser, Humidifier, Relax, Sleep, Perfect GiftsExcellent5,4245,4248.3/10
Top tips for buying Home Fragrance
- Read reviews and ask for recommendations before buying.
- Consider the size of the room you want to scent.
- Choose a scent that is appropriate for the room.
- Consider the strength of the fragrance and how long it will last.
- Look for natural fragrances with essential oils.
- Choose a fragrance that will complement the décor.
- Consider the type of scent you prefer.
- Check for safety warnings and follow manufacturer’s instructions.
- Use a diffuser or spray for an even scent distribution.
- Shop around for the best price.