The UK's Top 10 Best Selling
Discover the best pedestal tables in the UK with our Top 10 Bestselling Pedestal Tables list. From classic designs to modern pieces, find the perfect table for your home and lifestyle. Enjoy browsing our selection of the most popular pedestal tables available today!
Most PopularPedestal Tablein the UK today
Top Pedestal Tables based on number of reviews
This is a list of the bestselling Pedestal Tables ranked by number of reviews found online
- 1Creative Co-Op DA7521 Paulownia Wood Pedestal with Metal Legs, Raw FinishGood1,4241,4247.5/10
- 2Creative Co-op DA7522 Paulownia Pedestal with Metal Legs, Hardwood, Natural Wood ColorGood7487487.7/10
- 3Creative Co-op Wooden Base, Fir wood, Natural, RoundExcellent7247248.0/10
- 4Furinno Monitor Riser Stands, Engineered Wood, Americano/Stainless Steel, 49.8(W) x 11.7(H) x 26.9(D) cmTop Rated4894899.1/10
- 5Mud Pie Beaded Wood Pedestal Bowl, White, 6" x 14" DiaTop Rated2242249.0/10
- 6Amazon Brand - Umi Gold Sofa Table, C Shaped Side End Table with Marble Top for Living Room Bedroom Small SpaceExcellent1211218.1/10
- 7Kare Design Side Table Barocco, Aluminium, 53x27x27cmGood1031037.9/10
- 8Design Toscano Roswell the Alien Butler Pedestal Table, 66 cm, Polyresin, Full ColourExcellent81818.8/10
- 9EazyGoods Heavy Duty Plastic Square Folding Legs Table, White, 88 x 88 x 73 cmExcellent53538.3/10
- 10Relaxdays Glass and Metal Pedestal Table, Decorative Lounge Stand, Frame, Black, H x W x D: 60 x 24.5 x 44.5 cmExcellent44448.4/10
Top tips for buying Pedestal Table
- Consider your space: Pedestal tables are a great option for small spaces because they don’t take up a lot of room. Measure your space before you shop and make sure you have enough room for the table.
- Choose a size: Pedestal tables come in a variety of sizes. Think about how many people you will be seating around the table and choose a size that fits comfortably.
- Look for quality: Make sure to look for quality materials when selecting a pedestal table. The table should be made from solid wood, such as oak or mahogany, and feature strong joints and well-crafted details.
- Know your style: There are various styles of pedestal tables available, from classic to modern. Choose one that fits in with the rest of your décor.
- Consider finishes: Pedestal tables come in a variety of finishes, including wood stains, paint and lacquer. Choose a finish that complements the rest of your furniture.
- Think about shape: Pedestal tables come in a variety of shapes, such as round, oval, square and rectangular. Consider the shape that will best fit your space.
- Check for stability: Make sure the pedestal table is stable and well balanced. Look for a table with sturdy legs that won’t wobble when you sit at it.
- Look for extras: Many pedestal tables come with extra features, such as shelves, drawers and leaves. Consider which features you may need and select a table with them.
- Don’t forget the chairs: Pedestal tables require chairs that fit around the entire circumference. Make sure you have enough chairs to seat everyone.
- Set a budget: Pedestal tables can be expensive, so make sure to set a budget before you shop. Look for the best quality table that fits within your price range.