The UK's Top 10 Best Selling
Discover the best peelers to buy in the UK today with our list of the top 10 bestselling peelers. We’ve researched the market to bring you the best peelers available, ensuring you get the most efficient, reliable and safe peeler for your needs. Whether you're looking for a high-performance stainless steel peeler or a budget-friendly plastic model, our list of the top 10 bestselling peelers has something for everyone.
Most PopularPeelerin the UK today
Top Peelers based on number of reviews
This is a list of the bestselling Peelers ranked by number of reviews found online
- 1OXO Good Grips Y PeelerTop Rated79,88379,8839.3/10
- 2OXO Good Grips Garlic PressTop Rated33,46233,4629.2/10
- 3OXO Good Grips Julienne Prep PeelerExcellent20,37320,3738.1/10
- 4OXO Good Grips Meat TenderiserTop Rated10,87010,8709.1/10
- 5Victorinox Universal Peeler, Black, MediumExcellent10,61010,6108.7/10
- 6Kuhn Rikon 2784 Original Swiss Peeler, Set of 3, Red / Green / YellowExcellent10,14110,1418.7/10
- 7Lantana 3 in 1 Potato Peeler with Serrated Fruit/Vegetable Peeler & Julienne Slicer. 3 Peelers in 1 for Speed Peeling of Potato, Carrot and All Kinds of Veg & Soft Skinned Fruit. Black/Stainless SteelExcellent5,0805,0808.4/10
- 8Leaflai Potato Peeler Vegetable Peeler Include Orange Citrus Peelers, Ergonomic Non-Slip Handle & Sharp Blade Stainless Steel Y & I Shapes Swivel Peeler for Fruit Carrot Eggplant Pear Mango CucumberGood3,0373,0377.8/10
- 9Joseph Joseph Multi-Peel Y-Shaped stainless steel Vegetable Peeler, for Kitchen - GreenExcellent2,2932,2938.8/10
- 10Joie Kitchen Gadgets 50658-HIC, Stainless steel blade, Green, 1 EAExcellent1,3881,3888.7/10
Top tips for buying Peeler
- Consider your needs: Think about what type of peeler you need and what type of foods you will be peeling.
- Read reviews: Check out reviews online to see what other people have said about the peelers you are considering.
- Choose a quality brand: Look for peelers from well-known, trusted brands.
- Check the blade: Make sure the blade is sharp and durable.
- Look for comfort: Make sure the handle is comfortable to hold and the blade is easy to use.
- Consider the design: Choose a peeler that is easy to use, has a comfortable grip and is suitable for a range of tasks.
- Check the warranty: Look for peelers that come with a manufacturer’s warranty.
- Consider the price: Don’t be tempted to buy a cheap peeler – it may not last as long or be as effective as a more expensive one.
- Consider the size: If you have limited storage space, look for peelers that are slim and compact.
- Look for extras: Look for peelers that come with additional features such as a potato eye remover or a serrated blade.