The UK's Top 10 Best Selling
Discover the UK's top 10 best-selling pizza plates today! From traditional terracotta to modern melamine, find the perfect plate to enjoy your pizza in style. With a range of sizes and materials to choose from, you're sure to find the perfect plate for any pizza-lover.
Most PopularPizza Platein the UK today
Top Pizza Plates based on number of reviews
This is a list of the bestselling Pizza Plates ranked by number of reviews found online
- 1Bill.F Pizza Board, 12 inch Round Cutting Board, Cheese Paddle Board, Bread and Crackers Platter for Serving and Minor Food Prepare with Handle - 42 x 31 x 33 cmTop Rated2,0872,0879.4/10
- 2Ooni 16" Bamboo Pizza Peel & Serving Board Pizza Peel - Bamboo Pizza Peel Pizza Oven AccessoriesExcellent6576578.4/10
- 3Tognana 8000257211893 Cinzia Pizza Plate 31cm, WhiteTop Rated5795799.2/10
- 4BF BILL.F SINCE 1983 Acacia Wood Pizza Peel/Cutting Board/Serving Tray,Pizza Paddle Spatula Round Transfer Tray Baking Shovel Cake Lifter for Moving Pizza, Cookies Pie, Cakes, Bread, 16X11.8X0.5 inchTop Rated4484489.0/10
- 5Rotating Board Lazy Susan Round Circular Wooden Swivel Serving Pizza Cake 25 cm 10 inchesExcellent1741748.2/10
- 6efo Wooden Serving Pizza Plate - Pizza Board with Grooves to Slice and Preportion – Serving Board Wood - Pizza Round Cutting Board – Dia. 35 cm | 13.75"Excellent1731738.4/10
- 7Luminarc Friends Time 32Cm Pizza Serving Dish Plate White Porcelain TablewareExcellent1521528.5/10
- 8La & Li Premium Pizza Plate Set - 6 Large and Colorful Triangular Pizza Plates, Made of Glazed Melamine Plastic.Excellent1091098.0/10
- 9Round Pizza Board Circular Wooden Plate Chopping Board Cutting Serving Pizza solid wood - 30 cm - 12 inchesExcellent1021028.3/10
- 10G.a HOMEFAVOR Round Pizza Board, Wooden Pizza Serving Plate with Handle,Practical Serving Plate & Rustic Cutting Board for Baking Pizza, Bread, Cheese, Antipasti, Fruit, Vegetables, 12.6“, Set of 2Excellent95958.4/10
Top tips for buying Pizza Plate
- Consider the size of the plate – choose a plate that is large enough for the size of pizza you plan on serving.
- Think about the type of material – porcelain, stoneware, and melamine are all popular choices for pizza plates.
- Look for durability – look for a plate that can withstand the heat of a pizza without cracking or warping.
- Check for non-stick properties – look for a plate with a non-stick coating to ensure your pizza slices come off easily.
- Consider the style – choose a plate that matches your other dinnerware for a cohesive look.
- Consider ease of cleaning – look for a plate that is dishwasher-safe for easy cleaning.
- Check for oven-safe properties – some plates are oven-safe, allowing you to cook your pizza directly on the plate.
- Look for stackable options – stackable plates are great for storing and transporting pizzas.
- Look for microwave-safe options – some plates are microwave-safe, allowing you to reheat your pizza quickly and easily.
- Compare prices – shop around to find the best price for the type of pizza plate you’re looking for.