The UK's Top 10 Best Selling
This list features the 10 bestselling printmakings in the UK today. From designs that feature the beauty of nature to abstract pieces that make a statement, this list includes a variety of printmakings to suit any style. Find the perfect printmaking to add to your home and enjoy!
Most PopularPrintmakingin the UK today
Top Printmakings based on number of reviews
This is a list of the bestselling Printmakings ranked by number of reviews found online
- 1Rubber Brayer Roller & Mat Tweezers Remover Tool Set Craft Stamping Brayers for Cricut/Silhouette/Brother and PrintmakingExcellent2,5662,5668.9/10
- 2Cricut 2007472 EasyPress Mini, Raspberry (Pack of 1)Top Rated2,0122,0129.0/10
- 3Gelli Arts 6 x 6-inch Gel Printing Plate,TransparentTop Rated1,6231,6239.2/10
- 4Jacquard Cyanotype Sensitizer SetTop Rated1,5431,5439.0/10
- 5Gel Press 4 inch / 10.2 cm Brayer - 10820Excellent1,3601,3608.0/10
- 6Original Shrinkles, Shrink Art Sheets White Classroom Pack (50 Sheets)Excellent1,1651,1658.4/10
- 7Essdee Premium Quality Block Printing Ink (Pack of 5 Primary Colours),19 x 18 x 4 cmExcellent1,1371,1378.9/10
- 8Cricut EasyPress 2 | 22.5cm x 22.5cm (9" x 9") Heat Plate | Heats up to 205°C (400°F) | Heat Press for Iron On Vinyl (HTV), Infusible Ink and SublimationTop Rated1,0751,0759.2/10
- 9Essdee SoftCut Printmaking and Carving Blocks (Pack of 2) 200x150mm 3.0/SC3-2Excellent8768768.5/10
- 10Essdee L2LTK Linocut Taster Kit, BlackExcellent7237238.6/10
Top tips for buying Printmaking
- Research the artist and their work: Make sure to research the artist and their printmaking style before buying any pieces. Look into their background, awards, exhibitions, and reviews.
- Set a budget: Set a budget for yourself and stick to it. Consider the price of the piece, the artist’s reputation, and the size of the work.
- Consider the quality of the work: Look for the quality of the work before making a purchase. Check the paper, inks, and the edition number of the piece.
- Examine the condition of the work: Check for any damage or fading in the print. Ask the seller for any additional information about the condition of the work.
- Ask questions about the piece: Ask the seller any questions you may have about the piece. Make sure you are clear on the details before making a purchase.
- Know the difference between original and reproduction: Understand the difference between an original and a reproduction. Original prints are usually more expensive than reproductions.
- Buy from a reputable dealer: Buy from a reputable dealer who can provide a certificate of authenticity and a guarantee of quality.
- Look for discounts and promotions: Look around for discounts and promotions to save money on your purchase.
- Consider framing the piece: Think about framing the piece to protect it and to enhance the artwork.
- Know your rights: Know your consumer rights and understand the return policy of the seller. Make sure you are protected if you are not satisfied with the purchase.