The UK's Top 10 Best Selling
American Football Balls
Our list of the Top 10 Bestselling American Football Balls in the UK today is sure to have something for everyone. From top brands like Wilson and Under Armour to budget-friendly options, you can find the perfect ball for your game. With a variety of sizes, styles, and materials to choose from, you can find a ball that meets your needs and budget. Whether you're playing in the backyard or on the field, you're sure to find the perfect ball to get your game going.
Most PopularAmerican Football Ballin the UK today
Top American Football Balls based on number of reviews
This is a list of the bestselling American Football Balls ranked by number of reviews found online
- 1Rawlings NFL Downfield Youth Football (All Team Options)Top Rated20,86420,8649.3/10
- 2Jarden Sports Licensing NFL Gridiron Junior-Size Youth Football (All Team Options)Top Rated5,6425,6429.5/10
- 3Wilson American FootballTop Rated4,3494,3499.1/10
- 4Wilson NFL FootballExcellent4,2934,2938.5/10
- 5Wilson NFL FootballExcellent4,2934,2938.9/10
- 6Wilson NFL FootballExcellent3,0043,0048.2/10
- 7NFL DUKE METALLIC EDITIONExcellent2,2442,2448.7/10
- 8Wilson American Football, Recreational Use, Standard Size, NFL Force Official, Brown, Wtf1445xTop Rated1,9791,9799.1/10
- 9Wilson Mini NFL Team Soft Touch FootballExcellent1,9381,9388.6/10
- 10WILSON NFL Team Alliance FootballsExcellent1,6681,6688.8/10
Top tips for buying an American Football Ball
- Choose the right size and weight – American Footballs come in a variety of sizes and weights. Make sure to purchase one that is appropriate for the level of play you are looking for.
- Look for quality materials – Synthetic leather and composite materials are the most common materials used in American Footballs. Make sure to look for a ball made from quality materials that will last.
- Consider a valve system – Most American Footballs come with a valve system that allows for more air pressure to be held in the ball. This is important for maintaining a good grip and accuracy when throwing or kicking the ball.
- Check for stitching – The stitching of an American Football should be even and uniform. Poorly stitched balls can easily come apart during play.
- Look for a warranty – Many manufacturers offer a warranty on their American Footballs. This is a good way to know that you are getting a quality product.
- Consider a design – American Footballs come in a variety of colors and designs. Look for a ball that matches your team’s colors or logo.
- Look for a grip – Many American Footballs come with a special grip pattern to help maintain a good grip on the ball.
- Look for a bladder – The bladder inside the ball is important for maintaining the air pressure. Make sure to look for a bladder that is made from quality materials.
- Check out the laces – The laces of an American Football should be even and tight. Poorly laced balls can be difficult to control during play.
- Get the right inflation – Different levels of inflation are required for different levels of play. Make sure to get the right inflation for the level you are playing at.