The UK's Top 10 Best Selling
Our list of the Top 10 Bestselling Attractants in the UK today showcases the most popular and sought after products on the market. From natural repellents and lures to synthetic scents, these attractants provide the perfect solution to a variety of pest and animal problems. Whether you’re looking for the perfect solution to a deer infestation or just want to add a little extra flavor to your garden, this list is sure to have something for everyone.
Based on customer reviews and sales
Last updated: 10th Jun 2023 2:05
Next update: 10th Jun 2023 8:05
Most PopularAttractantin the UK today
Sticky Method Pellets Micro 700g
Bait Masters Carp Method Mix Sweet Caramel 2kg
Nash Scopex squid pellets 2mm
Fjuka Micros Bait - Quad Pack. White, Yellow, Red & Black. The Soft Feed Pellet That’s a Also a Hookbait.
Bait-Tech Groundbait 1kg Super Method Mix
Top Attractants based on number of reviews
This is a list of the bestselling Attractants ranked by number of reviews found online
- 1Fjuka 2in1 Original - 5mm Hook Bait. The soft feed pellet & attractantExcellent5,5495,5498.0/10
- 2Fjuka 2in1 Bait - 3 bag pack white, yellow, red. The soft feed pellet that’s a perfect hookbait.Good2,4262,4267.7/10
- 3Fjuka 2in1 FatBoys - 10mm Hook Bait. The soft feed pellet & attractantExcellent8088088.2/10
- 4Korda Carp Fishing NEW Solidz PVA Bag SystemExcellent6846848.7/10
- 5Fjuka Weekender PackExcellent6706708.1/10
- 6Fjuka Micros Bait - Quad Pack. White, Yellow, Red & Black. The Soft Feed Pellet That’s a Also a Hookbait.Good5135137.7/10
- 7NGT 20 Metres of PVA tape carp/coarse fishingGood4164167.9/10
- 8Fjuka Lurebait | Next Generation Floating Trout Bait | Shape into Lures | Cast, Retrieve, Recast | Powerful Taste Trail | Surface-fishing | Dropshot | Zig/Pop-up | Trout, Perch, Chub, CarpGood2732736.7/10
- 9Sticky Method Pellets Micro 700gExcellent2622628.6/10
- 10FOX Edges Arma Mesh SystemExcellent2152158.1/10
Top tips for buying an Attractant
- Research the product and read reviews to ensure you are getting a quality attractant.
- Consider the type of attractant you need for your particular situation.
- Consider the size and weight of the attractant.
- Ensure the attractant is safe to use in your area and will not harm the environment.
- Check to see if the attractant is legal in your area.
- Determine the budget for the attractant and stick to it.
- Consider the brand and reputation of the manufacturer.
- Check for any discounts or special offers available.
- Buy from a reputable retailer or online store.
- Read and understand the instructions for use before purchasing.